Chapter 5

"What happened in that nightmare, Cayenne?" Star asks me. "It's pretty hard to like, explain and everything but I'll try to remember what happened. I hate it when dreams disappear and that sorta just happened let's see here..." I try to remember and I tell them some things I remember but not all the details. "..it was like, I was a different person." I end my nightmare story. "Wow, Cayenne, there's something up with that nightmare. That's so weird. Isn't your dreams usually continuing?" Ultra asks. "Yea but, when I get sick. It's absolutely different. Nightmare are meant to scare you dude." I joke around but no one laughs with my joke. "Cayz, I'm serious." Cole nicknames me again. I roll my eyes and look at him. "Really. Stop it with that nickname." "Cayz Cayz Cayz!" Cole keeps repeating my name. I roll my eyes again and cross my arms. I felt my head go light again. "Cayenne you oka---" I didn't hear the end of Star's sentence. I collapsed down on the ground breathing faster and faster. I close my eyes and open them again. Everything was blurry and I can see things moving. They might have been feet. Legs. My friends. It was hard keeping my eyes open. They slowly closed and I've been breathing heavily.
"Cayenne?" I hear the boys yell at me. I look around again. Where am I? I realized. I'm in the dark corner. The nightmare ended and now in continued since I'm back. "Cayenne, you disappeared. Where have you gone? Now I see you back. Montana is worried about you." Ultra says. "No no no! I need to get out of here!" I start shaking. "Get out of where? Cayenne, you live in this world." Cole says but his voice sounded deeper. "You guys aren't real! I know it! I've seen my real friends! They don't act like this!!" I yell shaking my head. "Crap. She found out the truth." Ultra says. "Should we tell her?" Cole says. "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE??" I yell pointing at them. "We are your nightmare." And i scream but feel darkness overcoming me. I couldn't see anymore.