Air France

Name: Air France 
Subtitle: Air France, come fly with us.

Genre: Romance.

A tale of romance, in which a young girl gets the opportunity to travel to any place in the world and she chooses Paris in hopes of finding love. Everything is done and arranged. New art school. New apartment. New neighbourhood. A fresh start. A fresh love.

Segment:

"No! You bastard. Give me my bag!" Ava pulled and pulled but it was no use, the man was far too strong, eventually, the man jerked his hands and pulled the bag straight out of Ava's hand. She fell to the cold, dirty asphalt. 'So much for a fresh start', she sighed. The man was already getting away and Ava knew that it pointless to go after him, so she just sat there considering her options. "Well... I want to die." The cold wind blew through the streets, carrying smells of different foods and delightful perfumes.

Suddenly a man, with styled chestnut-brown hair and gleaming hazel eyes, jogged up to her. "Um Madame, is this yours?" He smiled awkwardly scratching his head. Avas face lit up when she saw her red and black bag.

"Uh yeah! Thank you! How did you know?" She brushed a lock of her black hair and smiled.

"I snatched it from that man. I knew it was yours because I saw in the cafe with it." His voice was confident but unsettled at the same time.

"But lot's of girls have this bag." She smirked.

"But no one has that doll on the side." Avas' eyes widened. 'I forgot to put away the doll. Oh, my god, my life is ruined.'

inspo

inspo