Surprise

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" The soft man screamed, tears running down his face. "YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" His evil twin grinned wider, laughing hysterically. "Let that expression sink in, Flippy! Let it be engraved forever in your memory!" he laughed, turning to face him. "Let it be known to the whole damn world that your only friend now knows who you really are."  

Splendid couldn't comprehend the grinning man in front of him. He felt the sweat run down the back of his neck. There's no way in hell. 

His mind must be playing tricks on him.

"Flippy...?" he managed to ask, just barely above a whisper. 

He grinned widely upon hearing that name. God how he loved hearing people mistake hi for his weaker half. It made him so in control

"What's the matter, Splendid? Did you see a ghost?" he teased, breaking free of the blue man's grip. "Are you really that surprised?" 

Splendid shook, backing away. "You... you aren't my Flippy..." he said, looking into the man's yellow eyes. Flippy tilted his head. "Oh, but I am! I am your precious Flippy!" he laughed, taking a step towards him. "Don't you recognize me?" he giggled, reaching out to Splendid. 

Splendid shook violently. "No! You can't be Flippy!" he argued. 

Flippy stopped, grinning. "Ehh? Why not? It's still the same body, the same person, the same motives," he said. "Why do you think people call me Flippy? Maybe, just maybe, I 'flip' out all the damn time!" he laughed. 

Sick bastard laughing at his own horrible joke. 

Splendid shook his head. "You are not my Flippy. Flippy wouldn't hurt a fly!" he said, pressing against the wall. Flippy giggled. "So explain how I managed to gut that man alive? How I managed to blow you and your house up? How I managed to trick you into coming here!" he said as he stood in front of Splendid. He hooked one arm around Splendid's waist, pulling him close. 

"You really believe I ever cared about you?" he whispered into the other male's ear.

Splendid shook, feeling his heart shatter. He wouldn't believe what he was hearing. Just a few hours ago, they were cuddled together, watching a movie! 

"Go on, give me the satisfaction of hitting me. I know you want too," Flippy urged as he ran his finger down Splendid's cheek and neck. Splendid bit his bottom lip. He took a deep breath. 

"You are not Flippy." 

Flippy frowned before grabbing Splendid by the shirt and slammed him into the wall multiple times. "You don't know shit! You don't know who I am! You have no fucking clue what I am!" he screamed, throwing Splendid across the room. 

Flippy huffed and grabbed a knife in his pocket and jumped onto Splendid before he had a chance to get up. "I grow tired of these fucking games! You need to fucking die!" he screamed, letting the knife go through Splendid's shoulder.

Splendid had forgotten what it was like to be stabbed. He groaned loudly, kicking this insane man off him. He ripped the knife out of him and swiftly stabbed the other man in the abdomen. He took the man by the arms and slammed him onto the ground, arms pinned above.

"Who are you and what have you done to Flippy!?" he yelled, gripping tightly onto the man's wrists. He could feel the bones starting to crack. 

The man grinned, blood dripping down his chin. "I am Flippy, but better," he said with a chuckle. 

"Bullshit! You are not Flippy in any way! You are his opposite!" 

He began to laugh, not bothering to struggle. "You finally got something right, my toy!" he giggled. He lifted his head off the ground, inching his face closer to Splendid's. "I am not Flippy. I am his guardian, his protector, his opposite in every way. Without me, he would've been dead years ago."

The man flashed a sharp, toothy grin. "And you, my friend, are going to be such a fun play toy!" 

He leaned in and let his lips rest on Splendid's, making the hero's face flush redder than a ripe tomato. 

Splendid shook and let go of the man and backed away quickly. The man giggled and ripped the knife out of him. "I look forward to seeing you again, Splendid~" he cooed as his eyes slowly faded from the golden yellow to a forest green. 

Flippy looked at Splendid before grabbing his wound. He let his tears fall as he fell to his side. He reached out to Splendid. 

"Splendid... I'm so sorry..."