New Man

Who knew? Who knew he had it in him? My little friend has his own friend! And by god, the look on his face... It's fucking priceless! It's truly amazing! Even the other self is in awe at this. .. can't stop laughing. The other green half is crying. In awe? Shock? Hatred? Oh these emotions spinning around the room is too much to handle, the insane half almost lost control. It's far too much for anyone to handle. 

The blue haired man had no clue what was going on anymore or where he was. It was an empty void of nothingness. But yet, someone else stood in front of him. It looked just like him.. but different. This man had red hair and a blue mask, with his clothing looking just as odd. Splendid tried to stand, but found himself to be chained. He struggled, knowing it was useless.

The red haired man finally turned to face him, a wicked grin on his face. It made Splendid want to retreat. "How nice of you to finally give me a chance," he had hissed, walking over to Splendid. "Who are you? Where am I?" he managed to whisper after a moment. The red haired man laughed. "Don't tell me you have no clue! Splendid, come on, you have to know at least who I am," the man giggled, getting closer to Splendid's face. The blue haired man shook his head, trying to recount any times he may have encountered this stranger. "I don't know you..." he mumbled.

The redhead frowned, clearly disappointed. "I am you, Splendid. You really don't remember all those times we had when you were back on your home planet? It's me, Splendid! Splendont!

The insane man was giggling, watching the taller man's eyes shift between red and blue. He had finally met his friend, and yet couldn't comprehend what was going on. He watched with joy behind the mask, grinning insanely. How desperately he wanted to rip the mask off and have a nice little... chat, to say, with his new friend but he knew the dire consequences. He wasn't ready to reveal himself just yet, especially with his new toy still so vulnerable.

As sure as he was last time they had encountered that the bomb would've triggered him, seeing this first hand was too good to be true. The yellowed eyed one had to cut himself to make sure he wasn't hallucinating this. 

His eyes are now red.

He grinned as almost as insanely as the green masked man.

Oh, he couldn't help himself anymore. The pros outweighed the cons at this point. 

The green man finally broke himself free, itching to get things moving. "So tell me, how is it?" he asked, wishing he hasn't put the voice box in the mask. He craved the attention. 

The taller one faced him, almost unsure of how to move. "This... feels incredible!" he laughed, his voice deeper than the yellowed eyed man had thought it would be. It was funny to hear it, after hearing Flippy's friend's voice. His voice was so high pitched. 

The insane one grinned more, tilting his head. "Perfect," he laughed, moving closer to the man. He let his hands rest on the man's chest, feeling how fast his heart rate was. "I knew this had to work," he mumbled, trailing his hands down the other's body. The red eyed man laughed. "So this was your little plan?" he asked with a smug look.

The shorter one laughed, stepping back. "Only the first part." He drew his favorite knife, the one he had made his first kill with, and let it glide across the man's chest. He watched him fly back into the wall and cave in. The red eyed one stood up, clearly angry. He allowed himself to be hit back into the next room, feeling the blood rush out of his body as glass dug into his skin.

He couldn't help but laugh hysterically. He loved the feeling of pain; it made him feel so damn alive. "Aw, come on! That can't be all you got!" he teased the new comer as he stood up. He grabbed the fist and threw him over into the cabinet, the wood splintering everywhere. 

He walked over, seeing the other one dazed. His eyes were shifting again. He was slightly disappointed that it had to end so quickly but he gave him props. It was his first time after all.

Splendid regained control, taking a moment to collect himself. He was still in shock that he didn't even notice the masked man standing over him. He managed to collect himself, concentrating on the mask. He frowned. he felt the anger boil deep within him and before he had time to think, had the man pinned to the floor. 

He grabbed the mask. 

"Do it!" 

He bit his lip. Why was this man so adamant on making him take his mask off? Couldn't he do it himself?

"Are you afraid of the truth, Splendid?" 

Splendid shook with anger and fright. "No..." he choked out. 

"Then rip off the mask and see who I am! You want to know who I am so badly, take it off! See the truth!" 

Splendid didn't hesitate this time. 

He ripped the mask off.