Home A/N

Yeah my bad for taking forEVER on this chapter. Like 98% of the issue was I was hit real hard with depression and I couldn't muster up any kind of energy whats-so-ever to type; I could barely make it to classes on time and focus. So sorry for being a bad person lmao. The other 2% of me kinda wanted to take my time on this chapter since I don't usually write in third person. Enjoy!

Yaoi? Yaoi. 

Flippy didn't say much as he let the older one carry him on his back. He kept  his arms wrapped around Splendid tightly, as if he was afraid to let go. He buried his face into the blue hair man's neck, letting himself drift off. 

Splendid smiled to himself. He shifted Flippy, listening to him coo softly in his sleep. They didn't have much farther to go, but he took his time anyways. He managed to get inside and set the veteran on his bed. Flippy mumbled softly in his sleep. He grabbed Splendid's shirt. "Don't leave me alone..." he said softly. Splendid complied and curled up next to him. Flippy buried his face into Splendid's chest, feeling the warmth and feeling... safe. 

The bed felt so warm; Flippy didn't want to leave. He rubbed his face with the blanket, only to realize that it wasn't his usual green color. He panicked and sat up, feeling his heart race. He looked around, seeing blue. Blue everywhere. And he thought he was bad with green.

Splendid chuckled and Flippy snapped his attention to the man in the bed with him. "H-How long have you been up?" he asked, clenching the blanket. Splendid shrugged. "I don't know, maybe an hour?" he replied, sitting up to face Flippy. Flippy blushed a little. "Have you been watching me sleep this whole time!?" Splendid laughed a little. "To be fair, I was going to wake you up. But you looked so cute talking in your sleep, I didn't have the heart to," Splendid chuckled. 

Flippy's face burned. Splendid grinned and placed a kiss on Flippy's nose. "Ah, don't be that way~" he laughed. Flippy frowned. "T-That's weird Splendid..." he mumbled. Splendid tilted his head. "No, weird would be if I did this..." Splendid trailed off, leaning over Flippy. He grabbed Flippy by the shoulders, gently placing a kiss on the veteran's neck. Flippy flinched, biting his lip slightly. "D-Don't do such strange things..." the green hair moaned softly, gripping Splendid's shirt. 

Splendid smirked a little as he gently placed another kiss on Flippy's neck. Flippy responded again with a slight whimper. "A-At least... kiss me properly if you're planning on doing anything..." Flippy pouted. Splendid laughed softly. "You're quite traditional, aren't you?" he asked slyly. Flippy shrugged softly, looking away. "I'm not surprised, with you being in the military and all," Splendid chuckled. Flippy pouted before grabbing Splendid's head and pulling him and pressing his lips against the other's. 

The blue hair man raised his eyebrows in shock, but happily accepted the kiss. They kissed deeply for a moment before Splendid ran his tongue over Flippy's top lip, asking for entrance. Flippy granted his wish, gripping tightly onto Splendid's hair as he felt the other dominate his mouth. Splendid pushed Flippy back onto the bed, only breaking the kiss to breathe. Flippy's face was flushed red and Splendid's heart jumped a little. He wanted to tease the veteran more.

Without missing a beat, he slid off the green shirt, leaving small kisses down Flippy's chest. Flippy bit his bottom lip, squirming slightly. Splendid teased the younger one, taking his time to edge of pants. He bit them, slowly sliding them off as Flippy groaned softly in anticipation. Splendid hummed softly, tossing the clothing aside. He sat up, admiring the pale one's skin. He trailed his kisses around the large scaring on Flippy's stomach, smirking to himself as he felt the green hair squirm. 

After a moment of teasing, Splendid planted a soft kiss on the tip of Flippy's member, earning a pleasurable groan. Flippy ran his hand through the blue hair, gently tightening it, urging him to continue. Splendid took the hint happily, softly groaning as he licked up and down the shaft before sucking on the tip. Flippy recoiled a little, letting the pleasure slowly cloud his mind. Any thoughts of uncertainly vanished as Splendid took in more of Flippy. The veteran shivered a little, gripping tightly onto the hero's hair. 

Splendid bobbed his head in a teasing manner; the sounds of Flippy were enough to get him excited. Splendid threw his own jacket and shirt off before allowing his tongue to slide farther down Flippy. Flippy's face flushed as he covered his mouth, feeling the new sensation of Splendid's tongue working. Splendid slid in a finger and earned a loud whimper from Flippy. The hero sat up a little, planting a kiss on the veteran's forehead. Flippy wrapped his arms around Splendid, mumbling softly, "Splendid... splendid..." 

The blue haired man bit his bottom lip a little, adding a second finger. Flippy tightened his arms around Splendid, but eventually relaxed as he grew accustomed to the feeling in his lower half. Splendid smirked, gently kissing Flippy's neck. "Splendid.. enough already... I can't..." Flippy panted, tugging on the hero's hair. "Please... just do it already..." he begged softly. 

The hero chuckled softly. He liked this side of Flippy. He slid his fingers out, tugging his pants down. "Anything for you, Flippy," he cooed, leaning over the younger one. Flippy nodded a little, keeping a tight grip on the bed as Splendid slid himself in slowly, allowing the green hair to get used to his size. Flippy held back a yelp, biting his lip. He waited a moment before giving Splendid the okay. Splendid took himself almost all the way out, before thrusting right back in. Flippy gripped the sheets tightly, balling the sheets in his hands. The pain mixed with the pleasure was enough for Flippy. 

Flippy's voice echoed throughout the room as he began to felt waves of pleasure crash into him. Splendid began to move more quickly, resulting in Flippy wrapping his arms around the other, digging his nails into his back. This earned a rather delightful groan from Splendid. The blue hair began to nip at Flippy's shoulders and chest, leaving marks. Flippy continued to dig into Splendid's back, moaning in his ear. 

Splendid groaned as he was teased by Flippy, focusing his attention on marking the porcelain skin in front of him. Flippy's mind clouded over completely with desire and he was unable to keep a grip on himself. He dug his nails deeper into Splendid, drawing blood. He bit into Splendid's shoulder, moving with the thrusts. Splendid moaned at this, feeling himself become more sloppy. Flippy groaned, loosing more of himself as he nearly screamed Splendid's name, letting himself go all over himself and the bed. Splendid was sent over the edge, groaning Flippy's name letting himself go inside of the veteran. 

Splendid toppled over onto Flippy, careful not to squish him. He slowly slid out of him, earning a slight whine. He looked over at the young green hair, noting his eyes shifting between yellow and green for a moment. Flippy closed his eyes, panting before grabbing Splendid's cheek and kissing him deeply and passionately. Splendid relaxed more, returning the kiss happily and hungrily. Flippy looked at the hero and the blue hair saw the green eyes shining with joy. They caught their breath and after a moment, Flippy spoke up.

"Splendid...?"

"Yeah, Flippy...?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."