Would you like to be my husband?

Tommy's: POV

We went in and sat down on the couch. "I'm Tommy." I said. "But you're, you know." replied April and didn't know how to say it. "I was never dead, just badly injured." I said. "So Adam did not killed you?" she asked and I shook my head. "I knew it." said April. "But he's still in prison." I lied. "Poor Adam." said April with a sigh. "Yeah!" I replied low.

"Adam Green is the best music teacher ever and he is so cool." said April with a smile. "I bet he is." I replied. "I'm so glad dad have him." she said. "I'm afraid your father is not the one he claims to be." I replied. "What do you mean?" asked April confused. "I mean that he hides something for you." I said. "He has saved my life, I would be dead without him." shouted April and walked out. "Nice work, Tommy." I muttered for myself.

***

John's: POV

I put my hands on Adam's hips and kissed his neck. Then I went down on my knees and opened a box with a ring. "I know we have just been together in one month, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You always make me happy and you are so wonderful. "Would you like to be my husband?" I asked.

Adam wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my lips. "Yes, a million yes." he said happily. I put the ring on his finger and kissed him back. "Oh my dear Adam." I replied and kissed him back.

Adam and John are getting married, not good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~