Waste of time, and we're just livin' it

April's: POV

"Let's have some fun today." I said and took a bite of my cake. "Like what?" asked Jughead. "We play bowling!" I suggested. "Sounds good!" said Jughead. "Yay!" I replied happily and he laughed softly.

***

Dad drove us to the bowling hall and wished good luck. We paid and then we started playing. We had a lot of fun and Jughead let me win. "Are you going to the ball on Friday?" I asked. "I don't know yet." said Jughead. "I met your girlfriend yesterday when I would buy a dress." I replied. "Okay!" he said. "No offense, but I don't trust her." I replied. "It's okay, I'm not mad at you." he said. "You deserves to find someone who loves you for who you are." I replied. "Thanks!" he said with a smile. "You're welcome." I replied.

***

Later in the afternoon we watched the fifth season of Glee. "Were Elliot and Kurt in love with each other?" I asked. "Elliot had a crush on him." said Adam. "My life is complete." I replied. "I love when he kissed his cheek." said Jughead. "It's my favorite scene after the audition scene when I sang Marry the night." replied Adam. "You rocked!" I said and he smiled.

We had pillow fight after the movie and we laughed until we cried. "You're the best friend in the whole world and I don't know what I would do without you." said Jughead. "I'll always be by your side, no matter what." I replied. "Same here!" he replied and I smiled again.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. So beautiful friendship💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~