The interview

Adam's: POV

"After living in London under another last name, he is finally back. Please welcome Adam Lambert." said Nina. I walked in and sat down in the armchair. "Welcome Adam." she said. "Thanks for having me." I replied with a smile. "You have lived in London for a few months now, how does it feels to come back?" asked Nina. "It feels geart, I've missed my Glamberts so much." I said and they screamed of joy.

"It has circulated pictures on the internet that you may explain." replied Nina. My whole body froze when pictures of me and John came up on the screen. "I don't want to talk about it." I said. "We want to know." replied Nina.

"He was principal at the school I was working on. We started a relationship and later we got married. I was so in love with him, I had no idea what kind of person he really was. Everything was fine, until one day." I said. "What happened?" asked Nina. "He..." I started but I couldn't continue. Tommy sat down next to me and took my hand in his. "It's enough." said Tommy coldly. "I think we need a break, we will be right back." replied Nina.

***

I ran backstage and I broke down. "Why are you still together with me? I'm so ugly and disgusting." I said. "I love you over all my heart and I will always do. You are so handsome and scars makes us who we are." replied Tommy. "I'm not ready to tell them." I said with a sigh. "You don't have to." he replied and platted my cheek. "Thank you for being here for me." I said. "You're welcome." replied Tommy.

We walked back after the break. But now we talked about my upcoming tour and my album. It felt great to be Adam Lambert again.

Adam is so strong❤️ How dare she ask about John. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~