I care about you

April's: POV

"Hey babe!" I said and kissed Avril's cheek. Her hair was in a braid and she wore a dark gray shirt. "Hey!" she mumbled.

(Avril's style)

(Avril's style)

(April's style)

(April's style)

"Something wrong?" I asked worried. "I'm so scared that Jonathan will hurt mom." said Avril and a tear ran down her cheek. "She'll be fine." I replied calmly. "I can't lose her too." sobbed Avril and hugged me. I stroked her back and didn't know what to say.

"You're so thin!" said Avril. "I wish people could stop said that." I replied annoyed. "I care about you." she said. "I'm fine, you don't have to worry." I replied. "Are you sure?" asked Avril worried and I nodded. "If you say so." said Avril and I knew she didn't believe me.

***

I was on my way home from school when I got a text message from dad if I could pick up Charlie at kindergarten. I sent away a yes and went there. Charlie hugged me when I arrived and told me everything they had done during the day. She said goodbye to her teacher Emma before we left.

We went to a toy store and looked around. "I've found a super cute unicorn." I said after a few minutes. Charlie stood by the dolls and I saw something was wrong. I went up to her and lifted up her in my arms.

Then I saw the last person I wanted to see. "Dad!" I said coldly. "Nice to see you again." replied John with a smile.

Oh no, John is in LA, this won't end well. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~