You're so beauitful

Ashley's: POV

"Do like this one?" asked April and showed me a long dark dress with open back. "It's perfect!" I said. April looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Her ribs broke out more than usual and I could see her skeleton clearly.

(April's dress)

(April's dress)

"What would your best friend's parents say if they saw you now?" asked Jackie and laughed. "Shut up!" said April coldly. "Know your girlfriend about your eating disorder?" she asked. "She loves me no matter what." I said. "You'll never win, you are just skins and legs and nobody loves you." replied Jackie with a smirk. "Stay the hell away from my goddaughter." I said coldly. "Sure!" she replied and went out from the store.

"Do you love me?" asked April and a tear ran down her cheek. "I love you to the moon and back." You're so beautiful." I said and gave her a hug. "Thank you!" replied April and I smiled.

"Young people nowadays, ignore eating to plague themselves to death." said a elder lady. "One more word about April and you're not welcome here anymore." replied the store owner strictly. "I have the right to be here." said the lady upset. "I don't tolerate that people talk bad about my customers." she replied. The lady muttered something and went out.

"Thank you!" said April. "You're welcome and I agree with your godmother, you are so beautiful." she replied. We bought the dress and then we went back home.

***

April's: POV

"I bought a dress today." I said happily. "I can't wait to see it." replied Avril. "I love you so much." I said. "You know I love you more." replied Avril and I smiled.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I don't trust Jackie at all. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~