can't believe it

I still can't believe Avi's leaving/ Took a step back (which means his leaving) from pentatonix....

I just can't process what's happening right now....

I'm crying in the middle of the night (don't even).....

It seems pretty legit tho... Avi was crying... Scott, comforting him....

I tried to search a video on youtube but there was none (just to show y'all)

But check their fb page....

But I fully support Avi and his decision... and I will still fully support Pentatonix...

I guess new interview questions be like "So Avi.. why did you want to leave pentatonix?" "How did all of you feel when Avi said he's leaving pentatonix?" Or something lile that... but they did say that they will still continue tour... and it's a farewell tour... well I mean it's their last tour with the 5 original members... I wonder if they will find a bass as good as Avi....

Oh.... I'll miss his superfrowns... I'll miss how he breaks the speakers.

Again... I fully support Avi and my support for pentatonix will be the same... well... maybe not... I mean Avi is my favorite member and still will be my favorite... but maybe not "favorite member of pentatonix"
But "favorite singer/ person/another group (which I think is not possible)"

I love you Avriel Benjamin Kaplan... PENTAHOLICS WILL MISS YOU IN PENTATONIX VIDEOS T_T I hope you'll do well in the future :) we. Understand that you want to be there with your family and friends when they need you :)

I am so proud of you Avi for making a very tough decision :)

AND IF THIS IS A PRANK THEN LAMSNDJDOCLAPWPNFJFJSLSLSKDJFKDLSPAPWLNDNXIDLJDPAPAKDBDKCDJOOSLKSKMDNFKFISLEY

But I still love them xD