12 | love triangle, sam & jacob

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— love triangle

CHARACTERS!
— sam uley & jacob black x Evangelia257

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

These past few days felt so different.

It's been less happier, things has been distant with Jacob and though everyone else could see that— I bring myself not to. I always motivate myself to believe that things will be back to normality soon, that we'll find ourselves cuddled up in loads of pillows and would apologize to why this supposed to happen.

Even forget that this happened.

Why am I trying to push myself with this relationship? Because I love Jacob, there's no denying that I will never leave him until things are shattered. I know that he also needs me, people could say whatever they want but I'm standing my ground and will continue to love that man.

Footsteps on the staircase made me crane my neck and shift my gaze to the sound, seeing Jacob all dressed up to which brought a frown to my face. I thought we'd have this day only for ourselves?

❝ J–Jake? Where are you off to? ❞ Clearly, disappointment laced my voice as I stared at him longingly. There were loads of thoughts going through my mind but in the center of those is how hurt I am. He promised me he'll stay,

He promised.

❝ Off to Bella's. Don't wait for me, ❞ He gave me a glance and left the room, leaving me on my own re–watching Game Of Thrones and my heart tore opened. Two months of this complete torture, I don't even know how I manage to make it still.

Three Months

Three Months.

It has been three full months of which Jacob and I had been completely distant, we barely send each other texts or even bother to call at night. I didn't try to ask him if we are still in a relationship though, what we had was unhealthy and it was one–sided. I can no longer fight anyone's judgment about our relationship, I see it now.

I see how it isn't just meant to be.

Throughout those trying months, the pack was with me with the exception of him— obviously. They would go to the extent of visiting me back home, sometimes even eating out on a good restaurant with me in Port Angeles. We would be swimming together, trekking together, and sometimes just fooling around in La Push.