Twilight fan fic

an: i dont own any other characters except my oc. I created her. She is my property and so is the first cover pic(of woods) (other one about vampire isnt mine)---so dont steal them! Everything else belongs to Stephenie Meyer, the creator of this wonderful Twilight-series. Some of the plot is created by me and my friends^_^ thank you~ and some parts of the plot belong to the stephenie meyer.

well,enjoy! :)

-------story-------

Emmet runs angrily towards the backyard. "They are here!! I can smell those filthy ! They crossed the line!!" He shouts and starts inhaling harshly.

Edward steps in the way. "Wait,Emmet. Calm down. They mean no harm. They have business with Carlisle.  Carlisle, get everything ready. Somebody from the pack, the alfa carries a girl whose nearly unconscious to the Cullens' house.

At Cullens house. Carlisle "what happened to her?"He asks and starts examining her wounds. "A vampire." Edward answers. Pack growls in disgust. Carlisle starts sucking the poison the vampire put on her.

--flashback-

oc pov

I was jogging in forest. I love nature and just walking around. Its so relazing. I walked deep in thought and tripped on a fallen tree trunk. I hit myself on a sharp stone and my palms/forearms were covered in blood.

Then suddenly I saw a blond haired man standing few meters from me. Odd, I didnt hear him coming. I thought confused. Then I noted how hot he was. I never had seen a guy who was so beautiful...so handsome. I was practically drooling and had hearts where my eyes should be.

Next arching pain as something sharp sliced my skin. "AAAAAAAAH!!!!" I started screaming. The man was now next to me. I was still in the ground. My body started to tremble. 'What is this burning feeling!? Fire! It feels like I'm on fire!! ' I thought.

Then something cold...fingers?! grabbed me and somebody or something started throwing and slamming me into trees. Then he or what ever it was bent down and broke my leg. I screamed and screamed in pain but that only seemed to thrill the man to torture me more. I was obviously in too much pain since I thought I saw the man's eyes burning red colored.

--end of flashback--

Pack pov

Jared, Paul and Quil were patrolling and Seth, Jack, Embry, Leah and Sam were training on their wolf form.

'The air is filled with the smell of blood. And a vampire's disgusting stink..! Lets go!! ' We all thought united and started running towards thw scent in the middle of woods.

Somebody is screaming in pain. A girl. We got there and Sam started giving everybody instructions amd we made the vampire run away.

Then we noted what that bloddy/filthy bloodsucker had done and we sprinted to the Cullens. We all were enraged/outraged by what had happened.

Carlisle pov

The girl were almost unconscious as the pack brought her to me. "What happened?" I asked sharply and started examining the girls body. "a vampire." edward answered coldly/monotouslh but i could sense/hear that he was furious. I heard the pack growling in rage.

I found the spot where she had been bitten. It was on her __. The girl looked into my eyes with half closed hazel orbs pleading. "fire..! my body is on fire!! pls help...me.." she whined/pleated weakly her last words and passed out. I dig my mouth? fangs? into her __ and started sucking the venomon/poison. Once I was done i wiped the blood around my mouth on my sleeve/hand. I cleaned and desinfioiied her wounds with water and alcohol. I wrapped her wounds and took her to hospital to rest.

oc pov

I m in a white room. I have a mask and im covered in bandages and (kipsi). am i in hospital? i thought confused. Why im in hospital...? i thought confused and then I remembered all that happened.

But what had really happened? i mean i must have been hallucinating when i thought i saw/that man was attacking me. i mean why would anyone do anything like that?

there was an unfamiliar boy sitting in a chair beside me, head resting on my legs. He was asleep.

I noted a boy with dark/black messy hair sleeping in a chair beside my bed. He was resting his head on my bed,on the sheets on top of my legs. I didnt know this boy! i never had met him before.

(finnish.an:kirjoitin tähän ihan vitusti jatkoo mutta se hävisi) D:(engl. i wrote so much stuff for continue to this but it got accidentally deleted anf I had to rewrite it all over again...aagh!!::A:;;)

"Im Embry/ Seth!":D the boy shouts cheerfully and I cant help but smile a little. Then we started to have small talk. He is talking aboit sth but I dont really pay attention  to it. I notice an odd shaped scar on my left arm near the elbow.

It is shaped like a letter C and its more pale than my usual skin color. I slide my fingers on it and notice that its also freezing cold, unlike me/even thought im not freezing or anything.

Then I start hearing deep harsh breathing and growling from other side of the room where the boy is. I froze but somehow manage to look/glance up.

The boys pov

I noted she was sliding her fingers on her vampire bite mark. That made me remember that she almost turned into one. It was so close. I start breathing heavily and growling. I can feel my body shaking. 'Shit! Not now!!' I thought.

the girl lifts her gaze up. She looks/glances at me with her beautiful light brown hazel eyes, behing dark, black long eyelashes. Then suddenly something pulls me. Its not gravitation anymore holding me there--its her.

Remember to fav,share and vote~

an, Lara: you can recommend ideas about her looks, incoming/upcoming events and who will imprint on her etc...