odd dream

Oc pov

i had seen a dream. which i could remember very well. too well. and i usually dont remember my dreams.

was it about Jake?

no.

it was about.....Seth/Embry!!!! Ö.Ö

in the dream happened nothing abnormal...we were just laughing and fooling around, splashing each other wet at La Push(and yea she didnt realize u could see throught her wet shirt and Seth/Embry was having a huge nosebleed bcuz of it

lol xD)

but/until....

Suddenly, in the dream the mood(?) , the feels had changed completely. Now there was a boy and girl figure standing at La Push. The wawes were crashing at the background and the moon shine, reflecting itself on the indigo blue water.

The boy held his hands on the girl's waist and their heads were suddenly really close to each other. They quickly pecked each others lips and pulled apart, soon doing it again.

They now shared more intensive and passionate kiss, the girl held her hands on his chest/around his neck(cuz i honestly cant decide)

I walked closer to them, sand crunching sligthly beneath my weight. as i walked closer, the cloud covering/hiding fullmoon a bit moved a bit and the moon's silvery light /shine lighted up enough for me to recongnize those two ppl.

Me. and Seth/Embry.

wh¿€ dafug?!,! no! whYamma whamamamama!?!?!

Then Seth/Embry was about to say sth/started a sentence but was cut by this .RRRRIIINNNG PIIRRRRRRR

my annoying alarm clock rang. i slammed at it and got up to sit, groaning. 'im so tireed...' i thought.

....

then i remembered my dream and started hitting my head into my room's wall. 'forget it!!!x10' i thought as i kept hitting my head in the wall(an:actually ive hit my head in walls which I DO NOT THINK ANYONE SHOULD TRY XD...cuz it kinda hurts. which is kinda obvious. and i guess it could kikda destroy ppl's brain into moss xS)

Soon, my dad came to the doorway and gave me an odd look. "what are you doing?" he asked.  "hitting my head in the wall, isnt that obvious?" i retorded/responded him.

After my dream I had realized /the dream reminded me of thatSeth/Embry had several times tried to tell me sth but every single time sth or sb had interrupted it(an:poor Seth/Embry xD why im not feeling sympathetic) ....i wonder what he wanted to talk about...

~₩''¥'¥'₩₩''¥

so, i just found this non-published chap which have been hanging here in yhe draft ages xD

and so...

i thought sb might want to read it...:O

or NOT! XD

....stupid disclaimer:Stephenie Meyer owns Twilight series and all its characters  . i just borrow them(without permission ups! OuO:;; xD) and play with them a bit xP