Follow Me

Vincent's POV

"Oh calm down...we're still on time."

"By mere seconds Vincent! You could have RUINED my perfect attendance!"

"Well you were the one who wanted extra kisses on the way here...~"

"You were the one who wanted-...UGH..!" 

He's so cute when he's angry. I couldn't prevent the grin on my face from growing wider as I watched him walk away. Letting out a soft chuckle as I noticed Scott fidgeting with the collar of his turtle neck, in attempt to hide the markings that I had left on him.

 Another day at the pizzeria. Another day of annoying children. Another day of cardboard pizza and stupid robots. Yet, Scott is the only one who actually LIKES working here. I haven't heard otherwise from any of the other guards. I know Mike hates this place...and speaking of Mike, he should be leaving right about now. Mike and I have never really gotten along..probably because I'm the reason for his troubles. Little does he know...

"Morning Mike!" Scott waved as he walked past him, heading toward the office.

"Eh..." Mike shrugged. "Why are you in such a good mood?"

"I'm always in a good mood Mike!" Scott smiled softly at the other man.

"You sure?" Mike lifted his hand toward Scott's neck, "Someone beat up on ya or somethin'?"

"W-Wha..?! Uhm..N-No..!" 

I could see the red on his face from where I was standing. Scott scurried off, tugging up the collar of his shirt as he ran in the office, closing the doors behind him...leaving Mike standing there with his eye brows raised.

"Alright then..." Mike rolled his eyes and continued his walk toward the door. I'm sure he'd love to just get home and forget the nightmares of the night shift. 

"Hey Mike.." I nodded to him as he walked by.

"Hey...Grape." Mike scoffed as he left the building.

Grape. I hate that name. I think he knows I hate being called that, so he calls me that on purpose...just to bother me. Just because my uniform is purple...everyone thinks it's okay to just mock it by giving me stupid nicknames like grape, crayon, walking eggplant...

That puts me in a shit mood for the rest of the day. Thanks Mike.

Asshole.

Well, now that I'm at work...I guess I have to start working. Although, I'd much rather be doing something else right about now...but I don't think Scottie is going to let me anywhere near him right now. So, I wondered about the dining area, fixing up the tables...making sure everything was in its proper place. Placing party hats on the tables for the kids, folding napkins, and scooting in chairs. The animatronics on stage were just warming up, as the morning shift's first customers arrived. It always puzzled me to why anyone would want to come to this dump in the first place...not only that, to why they would want to come so early. I was not in the mood for this today...and as the family entered through the front doors, their pesky little brats running frantically across the room, I could feel my left eye start to twitch in annoyance. 

I really hate this job...and yet..why do I work here? Oh yeah..because I have to ensure that no one finds out the truth. I hate myself more and more each day..every time I come into work..I'm reminded of what happened..how much pain and suffering I've caused...how much blood I've spilled...bodies I've hidden...all these dark thoughts enclosed in the deep cavern of my mind. Scott would probably never want to speak to me again if he knew...he'd most likely call the cops right then and there and have me arrested, I'd finally be facing justice for what I did. I'd be lucky enough if they just skipped the jail time and just put me in the chair...kill me and end this torment...