This Is Different

Scott's POV

Hmm...

Morning already? 

What time is it..?

The heaviness in my eyes, a slight sting radiating as I rubbed them. The room was dark..it was quiet. I stared up at the ceiling for a moment...then cast my gaze downwards.. I could just barely make out the dark silhouettes of the furniture in my room...and the silhouette laying next to me. I turned my head to look over at Vincent. I don't exactly remember what all happened last night...but as I watched his chest slowly rise and fall...and listened to the soft sound of him breathing..I smiled to myself, blushing a bit..trying to relive the moments from hours before. Things had gotten a little heated... a lot quicker than I wanted them too, but there was no stopping Vincent from getting what Vincent wanted. I slowly sat up..careful not to disturb my sleeping partner, tossing my legs over the side of the bed..slowly stretching out my arms to release the tension in my muscles. 

It was 4:15.

A little early for me to be getting up..but, I might as well get ready before Vincent wakes up and distracts me. As much as I would love to stay in bed and cuddle Vincent all day...I have to get to work. So, naturally, I head to the bathroom to start my morning routine with a nice hot shower...I fondled the wall a bit..looking for the light switch, and turned to face the mirror as I flicked it on.

"What the he-..?!" I squeaked, quickly shutting the door to make sure Vincent couldn't hear, then leaning in over the counter to gaze at myself in the mirror.

They're everywhere...

My neck...shoulders...collar bone...and even my chest..!

Scratches, bite marks, hickies..

"I-I can't go to work like this..!"

 Vincent has left his mark on me...that's for sure...and damn did it feel good..I guess I was too busy enjoying it..I didn't want him to stop...and as I traced my fingers along the bruises on my neck..I craved the feeling of his lips against my skin once more.

Last night was exasperating...like nothing I had ever experienced before...

"Ugh jeez...I'm going to have to wear a scarf or something..."

All those years of teasing..finally relieved..well, almost. I did let his lips roam where they wanted...and maybe in other places with his hands...but that was it. A shiver went up my spine as I stripped myself of my clothing and turned on the water..waiting for it to warm up, letting out a soft sigh before stepping in.

What does this make us now? We've technically done things that would classify us as a couple..but...the guys at the pizzeria don't need to know about this...it would be too suspicious..I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize Vincent's innocence..everything would be ruined if people found out the truth...and I'm not about to let that happen. It wasn't Vincent's fault...it was...that other...whatever he is...

After my shower, my hair combed and teeth brushed...I wrapped a towel around my waist and left the bathroom...

"Mmm..good morning.."

"O-Oh..Vin, you're awake. How did you sleep?"

"I slept like a baby.."

I smiled slightly as I heard the teasing in his sleepy voice...he slowly got up out of bed and slowly walked over..wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close... 

"I finally got to sleep with you..and it was wonderful~"

"Likewise.."

And the distractions begin...

I tired to brush him off so I could finish getting ready for work...but he was so warm...I just pulled him closer...and soaked in his scent..his deep musk filling my nostrils..

"Mmm.."

Vincent's fingers tangled through my wet hair..swaying slightly as he held me close...

"Well this is different.." He whispered softly..

"Hnm..? What do you mean?"

"Well...usually when I go to hug you you pull away, or brush me off..~"

"W-Well..."

"So does this make us a thing?" Vincent asked with a chuckle.

"Well...yes..but.."

"But?"

I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I want to keep this under the radar...we can't be doing things a work..a-and in front of the others..something could happen and-"

"No..I get it..you're embarrassed of me..."

"Nono Vin..that's not what I meant.." I nuzzled my face into his neck. "You'll be such a distraction..I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

"Heh..oh really?" Vincent kissed the top of my head before pulling away slowly.

He's got me hooked...one time and I want more. I want his touch..his kisses..his everything...he's right...

This is different.

I went over to turn on the lights and then headed to my closet to get dressed..hesitant to remove the towel around my waist.

"Oh damn...I really messed you up didn't I~?" 

I could feel Vincent's gaze on my back..

"Yes, thank you for bruising and scratching me up."

"I guess you should have second guessed yourself when begging me for more last night..~"

"S-Shut up..." I said with a growl as I pulled a turtle-neck long sleeve shirt over my head. It was the only thing that was going to cover the marks on my neck...

I slid on my uniform shirt on top, buttoning it up..tying my tie..pants on..belt fastened..socks...shoes..keys hooked on the belt loop...tthheennnn...

Wait..

Where are my glasses?

"Vincent..have you seen my gl-"

"Whooaaa...how do you see out of these?" Vincent looked around the room..the lenses on my glasses making his eyes look bigger then they are.

"Vin! Gimmie my glasses! I can't see without them!" I'm nearsighted..I wouldn't be caught dead without them.

Vincent chuckled and adjusted them onto his face as he looked at me, sticking out his tongue.

"Stop messing around and get dressed!" I snatched them from his nose and placed them on my face. "We have to be at work soon."

"Yeah yeah...you're no fun.." Vincent sighed and got up.."Well, my uniform is at my house...so..."

"Ugh.." I sighed as I brushed my fingers through the sliver of hair that fell between my eyes. "You're a mess.."

"Yeah..YOUR mess..~"

"Lucky me.." I said with hands on my hips. He's always been my mess...

As long as no one finds out...everything will be fine..

"C'mon let's go.." I said grabbing my bag and heading out towards the door.

"Whatever you say Mr. Ring Ring..~"

Oh great a new nickname...

Vincent followed me as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

"Hurry up..there is no way you are making me late. I have never been late for work..and I'm not going to mess that up now."

"We'll see about that..."

He had that smirk on his face again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update soon!~