You Is What I Need

Vincent's POV

What would I do without him? What would I do without that smile of his that gives me butterflies.. if Scott didn't exist, I honestly don't know...I'd probably drive myself mad to the point where I couldn't take it anymore..maybe finally end it all.

 Last night was hell...I didn't sleep at all...I barely made it into work this morning..but, I had to see him. I had too. Scott is like a drug..I constantly crave his presence..and it drives me crazy when he's not around. So, as I swallowed the last bite of toast, and made my way into the dinning area..I already wanted to be back in the office with him. He really does make everything better...and it kills me that I'm not allowed to hold him in my arms and never let him go. I can imagine that I look like total road kill or something...so I made my way into the bathroom to at least attempt to fix myself up.

I hated going in the customer's bathroom...it smelt like dirty diapers and old pizza. All the little kids who go in here and make a fucking mess.. But fortunately enough, no one else was in here but me. Going over to one of the small sinks, I turned on the faucet and leaned down to splash some water over my face. Feeling the warm droplets of water slide down my cheeks kind of reminds me of the way blood would feel...as it dripped down onto my face from my blood soaked hair. It almost felt rejuvenating..and I could feel my lips curl up in a smile..

"Agh god not now..." I said through clenched teeth, trying to calm myself. I can't loose it at work...it'd be the end of me. I don't have a suit like before..

He just takes over whenever he feels like it. He doesn't care...he'd take any chance he could to come out and cause chaos. Anything can trigger him...anything...and that's why I'd rather be close to Scott..so if something were to trigger me...he'd probably be able to stop it. And my lack of energy right now is not helping...it takes every ounce of my strength to keep him in at times..and right now..I'm struggling. It feels like a migraine..a surging pain that radiates throughout my whole body. It hurts...it hurts like hell..but I just have to take it until I can calm down.  But the other part of me never gives up without a fight..

"Ngh god dammit...stop it..!" I growled to myself, gripping the sides of the sink tightly...breathing a little heavier..my neck feeling stiff..so I raised my head up slowly...and I instantly regretted it. I could see him...staring back at me in the mirror.

I gasped, lowering my gaze with a growl.. and without thinking, raised my hand up and punched him in the face...only after, did I realize that it was only a mirror..

"A-Ah shit..!" I quickly cupped my hand, covering my now bleeding knuckles..turning on the sink once again to rinse away the blood..my lips curling up in a hiss, the water making the cuts sting like hell.

What is wrong with me...

I sighed and slowly sank down to the floor, holding my bleeding hand in the grip of the other...the cool tile making me shiver as I leaned my head back onto it...trying to recollect myself...I can't go back out there..not like this..

"Vincent?" A soft voice came from the door. "I saw you walk into the bathroom on the camera...you've been in here for quite so-...oh my gosh are you alright?!"

Scott.

Thank God for Scott...

"What happened?!" He ran over and got down on his knees to sit by me on the floor, taking my hand in his..

"Vincent you're bleeding..why is there glass on the floor..? Talk to me..!"

I wanted too...but no words would come...I'm just so happy he's here..

"Vincent can you hear me..?" He waved his hand in front of my face, his voice sounding a bit more frantic than before.

He's so perfect....like an angel ya know? I don't think anyone else on this planet can make me feel the way he does..and now...as I look into his deep brown eyes..I know I'll be alright...as long as this man is in my life...

Scott's eyes softened, looking as if he had just realized something..then he leaned forward, and pulled me into his chest..

"It's gonna be alright Vincent.." I heard him say, as I buried my face into him.

The one time I get to hug him...of course its on the bathroom floor of the pizzeria...I would have much rather have shared a hug with him out on a date...or, in the office...or in the back room..away from peering eyes. I felt his hand gently rub up and down my back..and it made me shiver. I could smell the cologne on his shirt..I could feel him breathing...and I could hear his heart pounding...all my senses filled with the presence of Scott..and I never wanted to leave this moment..

"Are you okay...?" He asked me again, looking down at me with those beautiful eyes..

"I-...think so.." I whispered to him..my voice finally returning..

"What happened?"

"I...punched the mirror..." I said with a sigh...

"Well I see that much.." He said, running a hand through my purple hair.."C'mon..let's get you patched up..."

He slowly helped me up. But I wouldn't dare let him go. I kept my clutch on him tightly as he led me back into the main area, his arm around my waist tightly as he led me back to the office..and helped me sit down on the desk.

"Hold out your hand.." He said, as he pulled some things out of his bag...the bag that probably held everything but the kitchen sink.

I did as he asked..and watched him as he slowly cleaned the gashes on my knuckles...rubbing them with ointment..then carefully bandaging them. He was so gentle...his delicate hands that were so precise...I wanted so badly to reach out and touch him..My heart pounding furiously in my chest..

"All better.." He said with a soft smile, putting away his things. "You really ought to go home and get some rest Vincent...do you have a fever too?"

I must have been blushing..because when he reached his hand out and placed it against my forehead..I could feel my cheeks burning...probably red and flushed..

"I-I'm fine.." I said, brushing him off and standing up. "Just a little tired is all.."

"Tired people don't punch mirrors Vincent.."

"Well this tired person does.."

"Don't be ridiculous..now I have to inform boss that we need to replace a mirror."

"Yeah yeah go ahead and tell him...he's just gonna yell at me and make me pay for it...I get it."

"I know it wasn't your fault..." He said softly, looking at me..his eyes sympathetic as his lips flattened out in a half smile.

What does he mean by that? He couldn't possibly..

"You know I'll be here if you need anything Vin.."

"W-Well what I need is y-.." I fell silent, before I let it escape my mouth..and quickly turned and left the room..

What am I thinking...? He'd never love someone like me...he'd probably be flattered..then politely turn me down..and I don't think I could handle that...

It's better to keep it to myself..I'll get over it eventually...I always do...