Chapter 3

I walked up to the toilet with the pregnancy test and sat down. I thought it was kinda awkward so i made her turn around thank the lord she understood how i felt from having her sister that used to stay with them all the time. She had been one of them hopeless romantics that had the high pitched squel.

When I got done peeing on the stick. Yes I know pretty gross! We decided to walk into the livingroom and wait. To be honest i really hoped that I wasn't pregnant but I guess we would have to deal with the guilt if anything happened to it.

With waiting we got exhausted and the night started to drag on and on so we fell asleep on the couch. When I had woken Allison had done cooked breakfast and when she noticed me waking up she rushed over to me.

"Are you ready?" she asked urgently

"For what?" I asked groggily.

"To check the test she said as her eyes got wide. She quickly set down her orangejuice and nearly yanked my arm off dragging me towards the master bathroom.

As she released my arm at the entrance I let her look first. When she turned to look at me a wave of relief flushed over her face.

"Your not pregnant" she said as I gave her a hug.

2 HOURS LATER

"I'm back" Zach said as he walked in through the door and gave me a peck on the lips that made my skin shudder, the hairs sticking up on my arms with chills going down my spine.

You truly know you've found the one when a simple peck can make electricity flood through you.

"Ready to head home darling" he said brushing back the loose strands of hair in my face.

"We should but we need to take a food trip, cause we need some things."

"Already done and ready to go"

We headed out quickly not really expecting anything to be out but we ran into some fellas almost.

"I see somebody up ahead pull over quick!" I said as Zach pulled the truck into park and we hopped out walking amongst the trees to see the men loading boxes and boxes of what look like years of supplies.

"Let's go we can turn around and take another road." Zach said hopping into the truck while I stayed crouching trying to see faces.

They were tall men broad shoulders many were buff. They had tents set up and a high barrier that you would only be able to see inside from the hill we were on.

I stepped forward holding onto a small spruce tree noticing they had two people tied up against a wooden post. These are the vultures I realized. They had been called the vultures for the longest time because when they find something they get it. They had a pile of 5 other people 'dead' on the west side of the barrier. When I took another step I heard a twig crack behind me. Before, I could do anything one of the vultures had grabbed me and tied my wrist. I tried to scream but he had shoved a bandanna in my mouth.

I was about a yard from the truck but, it was dark so Zach wouldn't of been able to see me without the headlights.

I always new that some point in my life I would die which I always told myself that I better be the first one to die cause the pain of losing Zach would be unbearable.

Zach didn't notice me. This man was dragging me off with no difficulty I just hope they didn't notice Zach. About 5 minutes later he was pulling me through the barriers entrance and 2 guys walked up with ropes. The guy handed me over and they tied me to the post.

"What's your name sweet pea?" one of them asked me as they pulled the bandanna out of my mouth.

"It's... Sam... and I'm not your sweet pea..." I said having a difficult time breathing with one guy blowing his cigar smoke in my face.

"The eldest looking man that was talking slapped me across the face as I spit in his eye.

Bullseye.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

OMG hey guys it's been awhile since I've updated so sorry it was short but I wanted to get it out hopefully I can make the next one longer. So what do y'all think so far? Comment down below and vote if you enjoyed it! Thank you for the support! Love you guys!!!!!!