Kill For You (Yandere! Sans x Yandere! Reader)

I'm a kuudere irl, but I like writing about yanderes and tsunderes, so here you go! My friend wanted me to do this for ages.

You loved Sans, that was for sure. You were pretty sure he loved you back, but Frisk was in the way. Her merciful ways and her sweet smile had made Sans all happy around her.

You couldn't stand it. You were going to put an end to it, one way or another. Even if you had to kill her. You thought of many ways to kill her, slowly and painfully. Each thought made you smile. 

But, you didn't want to do anything, considering how Sans would probably react. Sanspai surely would be angry if you hurt Frisk. They weren't dating, right? So maybe you could let Frisk off with a warning.

The walk to school was horrible. It was chilly, and you forgot your favorite (f/c) hoodie. You rubbed your arms, and huffed. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around you. You looked over to see Jason. You smiled at him, as he was your second best friend, your best being Sans, of course.

"You seem cold," said Jason. He took off his light grey hoodie and put it on your shoulders. 

"Oh, thanks, but will you be alright?" you replied. You couldn't help but admire Jason's form, considering he had a six pack and a tight white shirt on, showing them off. 

"I'm fine, I just want to look out for my friend," he assured, winking at you. You blushed, but not because you liked him. Jason probably liked you, but you would let him down slowly. Jason kept his arm on your shoulder the rest of the walk to school. When you came to the campus, the familiar cherry blossom trees welcomed you.

You breathed in the scent of the blossoms, sighing in bliss. You saw Sans in the distance, leaning against one tree. His eyes were closed, but you saw one eye slightly open, a white pinprick locked on you and Jason.

"They're not nearly as beautiful as you," said Jason. You looked away. You hoped Sans didn't think you and Jason were a thing. Then, your chances and hard work would be wasted.

"Hey, um, I hope you don't mind, but I wanna talk to Sans," you said. Jason shrugged, and waved at you to go, still smiling. You walked over to Sans. His eyes snapped open immediately when he realized you were approaching.

"'sup, (y/n)?" he said. His grin widened, but something was aloof in his voice. 

"I'm fine," you replied. Suddenly, Frisk rushed over, giving Sans a hug. You grit your teeth, and clenched your fist. Sans turned bright blue, and chuckled. 

"heya, bud," said Sans to Frisk. She finally pulled away, and jumped up and down.

"Sans! There's a school dance, and I want you to be my date!" exclaimed Frisk. Time slowed.

"sure, why not?" Sans replied. You swore he glanced at you. You were forcing back the tears.

"What am I, roadkill?" you suddenly snapped. Frisk turned to you, shocked. "I was talking to Sans, you know!" 

"Sans doesn't give a shit about you," snapped Frisk. "Worthless." She smiled at Sans, who's pinpricks were faded away. Your heart shattered, and something in your mind snapped. You ran off without saying anything. Frisk was horrible. She stole your Sanspai. She needed to pay. You felt your sanity slowly slip away. You slammed into Jason, who was startled.

"(y-y/n)!" he exclaimed. "Are you alright?" You started to sob.

"Sans hates me," you whispered. Jason's eyes widened. 

"Seriously?! You're the most perfect girl ever," said Jason. "I have a confession. I-I love you, (y/n)." You gasped, but Jason kissed you before you could say anything. You saw a flash of blue, and immediately felt worried.