Broken

Entry 2-3/6/14

"Humpty-Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall, and all the kings men couldn't put him back together again"

Hello dearest Alice,

Broken things come in every shape and size. Perhaps your dog was broken, so he was covered in dirt and forgotten, or your toys broke so you threw them away. Broken things aren't meant to fixed, they can't be fixed. Broken things shouldn't be forced to go back to being normal, maybe they liked being broken but no one asked if they liked it or if they wanted to change! Am I broken? I am not forgotten so I am not the dog, so am I the toy? A broken plaything something thrown out when it no longer pleases the child, that does sound about right.

Humans are messy to break them physically, but other human have no trouble breaking fellow humans mentally. A semi-broken human, I don't know. Can't tell if the idea disgusts me or if it makes me feel sad. They are so ready to call me insane but look at what they do to each other, it puts the definition of breaking into a new context. But, that what's fun about normal people, so ready to break it all apart, to tear the meat from another's bones for a scrap of meat. Hm I hope I am not looking at this all wrong, I wonder though, am I the normal one in a sea of abnormals. Though I wish I am the broken one, being the broken toy is so much more fun than being complete.

Ah I've reached the end for today, goodnight Miss Cheshire, the little broken toy.