A Chapter With The Author

Hello! Thank you to those who have read this story of mine! I am sorry that some chapters take waaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaay longer than others. And that I never actually update but as summer is officially started I figured I would jump start my stories. And maybe do other things. Like write other stories! Yeah you all hate me don't you?

Moving ON!

About Alice, yes she is crazy to some but, like you might or might not have picked up in the chapters, she isn't wrong about her feelings, that's just how I created her thinking. And she is somewhat based off of me when (as me, my sister and friends call it) I change into insane. My friend have commented many, many, many, many times how they think I am going to kill them which us a little hurtful when I am thinking....clearly. So yeah that's the creation of Alice. And be lucky my friend commented on one of my chapters because it was a bit creepy considering I talked about wanting to throw and annoying girl out a window...and put her in a straitjacket beforehand. And then about getting rid of the filth in the world.... be glad it was deleted. Yuppsies! And remember that this is a girl who has a psychiatrist (like me!) and is writing about sad, scary, and overly removed thoughts (again like me!) so harshly judging makes me sad and then fat because I bake cookies.

Kay so if you like or hate this story try my other one which is in no way similar at all to this one. It's Harry Potter! Dooo dooooo do do do doooo doooooooooooo dooooo do doo doooo dooo ddooooooo dooo dooooo do doooo... curse Hedwigs' catchy theme song. Anyway please try it out as I have a few ideas for it and I will be trying to make this a website version appose to the mobile version it currently is. Kay luv yous!! Ps if you think of anything for Alice to write about comment it please!