Falling

Entry 5

"No, it's not the urge to jump, its the urge to fall."~ 10th Doctor/David Tennant

Good whatever greeting is proper at this time and space; myself,

A person once told me that you need to fall, just so you can stand back up. Bullshit, I think he was my eighteen to last psychiatrist. No, maybe nineteenth? Hmm, I'll ponder it later, anyway today was lovely. I constantly felt like stabbing myself in both eyes with a dull and maybe rusty fork or spork, I had to try on dresses a shade that would make Barbie puke, oh and let not forget the encounter with dear Aunt Loppy and cousin Gretel in their matching multi-colored pantsuits that are forever scarred into my twisted mind. I think those pantsuits are the reason children have nightmares and kill themselves later in life.

Oh he was my 14th to last psychiatrist! Aw dear, dear Doctor Wisenhower. I wonder if he's out of the hospital yet... oh no I had nothing to do with it. Maybe a little, a small part, yeah I helped. But he is still breathing to my knowledge.

I have always wondered why people think they haven't fallen yet. Fallen from a grace, fallen from sight. Fallen from a too tall building. That puzzles me... how does one not know? Is it a secret? But surely they would know when they fall, correct? But no seems to notice when they do or they just ignore it. Weird but, oh well what can I do right? It not like I can push someone off a building and say "Oops you fell!" Well... I mean I could but... yah that still sounds fun.

But there are other ways to fall. Fall in love... But what use is love, really?

So, rundown if my day. 'Cough' Evil toads 'cough', psychiatrist, falling.

Yup,

Bye bye Alice