Chapter 4

A/n short it is I like giving u cliff hangers thanks for voting and commenting I Read all.

❄️❄️❄️

" Awwwww it's the cutest thing" Stacy said. It's a kitty. It was a fluffy kitten. It had blue eyes, white fur, and a little ribbon with a bell around its neck.

"Awww it's soooo adorable!" I said. "What are you going to name it." Said the father.

"I'm going to name it... Kidnapped but for short kiddy because it sounds like kitty." I thought it was a very neat idea.

" you know, I'm not kidnapping you for something that you did, it's because I miss you. Think of it as you new home." To me it didn't sound like it was a nice home.

" great, my new home is a jail cell." She said sarcastically. I kept my laugh to my self. The guy just left with no word.

" Can I hold kiddy?" I asked. " Sure." She handed me the cat.

He was so fluffy. He purred softly.

" I think he will like it here with all the mice up here. And a lot of places to get up in high spaces." I said.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stacy's dads pov

" I think we should get our girls a real house but lock it up super good. You know they don't love us, we kidnapped them." I say to lizzys dad." I was thinking the same thing.

See look I found the perfect house." Lizzys dad said . It was a White house with two stories.

It had 3 bedrooms and a man cave. " we can have our secret stuff and our research in the

Man cave. And the girls will share the big bed room with the bathroom." Said Stacy's dad.

" sounds good and it's only 800 dollars a month for 15 years." I said

Stacy's POV

I feel really bad for Lizzy. I mean she has been here for almost 3 years.

We were outside enjoy the fresh air for like 15 minutes, when all of a sudden...

" our fathers came up behind us and zip-tied our hands together and put a sack over our heads.

I screamed. Lizzy didn't " what are you doing let us go." I screamed.

We were put in a car or a van, how I knew was I herd the engine start and we moved.

Where are we going I thought