Chapter 27

Lizzy's moms POV

"It's been years. there is nothing we can do anymore other than to suspect she has been murdered" days detective muliken. which is working on my daughters disappearance. "well how come we haven't found the body." I yell at him. " well it's not that easy to find a body. it could be at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean for all we know." he says. I start to cry at the thought of my baby being murdered. what if he's right? what if she has already decayed 30 feet underground? " listen mrs. I'm sorry, but unless you give me another idea to suspect I can't continue the investigation."

just then my boyfriend walks in. " is your ex husband still alive?" my boyfriend asks. "well I am pretty Sure he is. why?" I ask. " did you ever think that your ex husband might have missed his daughter so much that he probably kidnapped her, so that he could have her all to himself?" that was a pretty good idea.

" do you have any contact of your ex husband?" detective muliken asked. "well I have his phone number from five years ago. so he probably has already gotten a new phone by now but I can try." I pull out my phone. I dialed the number. Then a computer came on. "We're sorry, but this number has been disconnected." I turn off my phone before it can finish the rest of its message.

"Well write down his full name and any details about him on this paper, and I will investigate your ex husband." the detective says. "thank you." I say

🔫🔫🔫

Ryan's POV

I was looking down the barrel of the gun my father was holding and pointing at me. "dad. you can't kill your son. you have a heart don't you?" I ask him raising my hands so he sees that I won't try anything on him. "I can kill my son that doesn't love me." He says. I look at Lizzy's and Stacy there jaws are dropped. and there fathers were just as surprised as they were.

I looked back at my father. his finger placed on the trigger.

Stacy's POV

I can't believe this is about to happen.

I know Ryan loves me. we do a lot together. like this morning we made pancakes together for Lizzy's birthday.

What would Ryan do if I were In His spot? he wouldn't just let me get killed would he?

I had a favorite movie were the a girl was about to get shot and a boy that loved the girl took the bullet for her just because his feelings were so strong for her and she never loved another man after that moment because she knew that he loved her more than any other man would have.

I thought of my next move in just two seconds. And put my self in action.

Ryan's POV

BAM!!!!! the ear popping gun shot roared. my eyes were closed at that moment. I felt no pain. I opened my eyes. there Stacy stood in front of me. she fell into my arms. I kneeled down and set her head on my lap. Lizzy's and her father came rushing over after a few stunned moments. Stacy's dad just stood there. Then he walked up to my dad, took the gun out of his hand and pointed at him. "please... no... I didn't me-" BAM!!! my dad collapsed to the ground. to be onset to myself I think he dissected it. Stacy's eyes were open. They were full of tears. "why did you do that Stacy? jump in front of me like that?" more tears fell down her face. " you-you loved me... di-didn't you?" I was shocked by her question. "I just knew you would do the same for me. because you love me, and love you." she spoke again. " Stacy... I- of course I love you... but..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I had feelings for Lizzy. and Stacy had feelings for me. she gave up her life up for me. how could I ever forgive myself? her breathing was getting weaker. her eyes were drifting off. " no Stacy ... no" tears now ran down my face. Her eye lids closed and her stomach stopped moving. "NOOO STACY." I hugged her. I didn't care that I got her blood all over me. I sob. and sobbed. every one else had tears running down there face too. my father was dead too but no one gathered around him. Hey all circled me with Stacy on my lap.