Chapter sixteen

Chapter 16: Kie and Kei

Sapphire's POV
My phone keeps on ringing getting me to wake up. I pushed myself up and sit on my bed. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and look at it.

'6 missed calls from Class Pres.'

It's still six in the morning. What does he need? I won't be able to know though if I'm not going to ask him so I started to typed on my phone and text Mr. Class President. (A/n: It's Kion!) We exchange phone numbers yesterday for school purposes, he says.

---
To: Class Pres.

Call me.
---

After a second, he immediately call me.

[Hello...]

"..."

[Hello Ms. Hyunhee. Ms. Hyunhee? Are you there?]

"Why?"

[Uhm... about our music presentation...]

"Right. Sorry but I have an appointment today."

[So...we're not going to practice?]

"S: Yes..."

[Well *cough* Ms. Hyunhee *inhale-exhale* I just wanted to remind you that we only have 3 days left before the---]

"I know that."

[and we still don't come up and choose what song we're going to sing.]

"Let's talk about it tomorrow."

[If that's what you want. Have a nice day Ms. Hyunhee.] (Call ended.)

He agreed? and he didn't asked any farther. Hmm... He's okay.

Heading over to the bathroom, I started to get ready for my appointment.

* * *
Have I already told you that I am also a model? No?

Well... I'm a model.
There, I said it.

It started because of my grandfather, he asked me a not-so-big favor three years ago (just after a month that I have reunited with Hann), to model for his company. My grandfather's company, Wolff,  is one of the biggest car manufacturing company around the world.

I was still 15 years old back then when his company needed a new company model when their former model runaway. What made me agree was his condition--I can get any car I want besides the money I'm going to received by just modelling.

After my first photos were released to the public, needless to say, I became really famous along with his company all over South Korea and other countries where my grandfather's car brand were known. Various Companies, brands, magazines and commercial offers come in for me. Different shows even invited me to have an interview with them.

I did an interview once for a magazine that feature my grandfather's company. I didn't used my real name and I was known as 'Kei'. Not to brag or anything but every products that I had promote and modelled with eventually got sold out. Well... I only model for a number of companies and product that is really worth enough to be modelled by me.

I met 'Kie' also known as Enzo Kieffe Maxelle through modelling. He was the first male model I got to work with. When I first met him, he was really quiet, you would mistake him as a mute (like me). He won't talk to anyone even to his manager.

One time in a photoshoot, I observe him and I can clearly tell that he is hungry... but he won't dare to tell a thing to anyone. Even though he refused to talk his stomach didn't. It keeps on grumbling and it made me irritated so I halfheartedly gave him one of my food.