01

Taehyung perspective

I had found out about the greatness of fanfiction about a year after we debuted.

Jungkook had been super shy when i first met him and even still he will push me away if i get too close.

That's where fanfiction comes into play. I don't read much and nothing bad but i like being able to imagine kookie being clingy to me instead of ignoring me.

I have always been over clingy with everyone ever since i was a child. Most people find it cute but some don't like it.

I know Jungkook doesn't like me being clingy to him but i just can't help it.

I had discovered wattpad through a comment on one of our tweets and ever since it's been the place i went to when i was bored or sad.

It was fun escaping into the world of fanfiction but i had to be careful with with what i read it's just awkward when i accidentally read a smut book.

I can handle kisses that mostly just makes me cringe but past that i just can't read it i just don't see Jungkook that way.

My account is pretty average, i have a pic of me and kookie hugging as my account pic, I have a couple of reading lists for different types of fanfics, and i also have a couple of authors i followed.

My name is Taekookies, i had fallen in love with our ship name ever since i heard it, it's just so cute.

No one really knows that i read fanfiction, especially about me and Jungkook, and i don't really want them to, anytime someone hears the word fanfiction their mind goes straight to bad.

I do understand that there is a lot of bad but there's also a lot of sweet and most people don't care enough to learn that they just assume what they want to.