06

Third person perspective

It had been a little less than a month and the other members had gotten a bit worried about Jungkook and Taehyung and decided to call a team meeting.

Namjoon told everyone to sit as Yoongi walked into the room, a couple of the members were playing together but quickly sat down.

Everyone knew why they were there except for Jungkook and Taehyung who thought it was just like any other meeting that Namjoon called together.

"Taehyung, Jungkook," Namjoon said getting their attention, "the reason were here is because of you two."

They looked back at him with questioning looks on their face "why" they said in unison.

Hoseok: "Well you don't seem as happy and you never hang out together anymore"

They looked to each other but as their eyes met they quickly looked away.

Jin: "See this is what we're talking about"

Namjoon: "I don't know if you fought or anything but it brings everyone down to see two of our friends so down and distant"

Yoongi: "You should make up it's not good for friends to be apart"

Jimin: "Yea you're happier together and you both look like you want to hangout anyway"

Namjoon: "You two should try and make up, i don't know what happened but you can't lose best friends easily"

They sat listening to what everyone had to say before Namjoon announced the meeting was over.

The last thing that Namjoon said really stuck in Jungkook's head and he left the meeting deep in thought.

He had never even thought about whether he wanted to continue being friends with Taehyung or not, and he did but at the same time he didn't.

After the meeting Jungkook and Taehyung began hanging out together again like they used to but at the same time it wasn't the same as before, and neither of them wanted it to be the same.

There was a lot more tension between the two of them but neither were ready to accept the other as more than a friend, even though they wanted it.