07

Jungkook perspective

It was the end of the year so we're all really busy but thankfully we were able to squeeze in a day off between our fan meets.

Suga and Jin were sleeping in and Namjoon was sitting on the couch staring at his phone and occasionally looking up to me, Tae, and Jimin who were dancing around the living room.

We had the room dark and a mini disco ball in the middle of the table that colored the room rainbow. We were all dancing together in our own little world.

I watched as Jimin jumped onto Taehyung's back and continued to dance. I tried looking away because for some reason it made me mad, but i just couldn't.

Jimin didn't stay on Taehyung for long he couldn't dance well while on his back.

I tried not to look at them until i stopped looking so annoyed so they didn't ask why but i soon lost sight Taehyung.

I backed up a bit and ended up crashing into him, i could feel his chest and crotch against me through our clothes.

I froze for a second before walking foward, as i did i felt Taehyung's hand brush against my hip.

I told him sorry but i could tell he didn't mind at all by the smile on his face.

I made my way to the couch and grabbed some of the snacks off the table in front of it before sitting down.

It wasn't long before Jimin was trying to drag me back to dance but i really wasn't in the mood.

Jimin gave up pretty quickly and decided it wasn't fun with just two people so he started watching tv and i watched along as well.

Taehyung didn't join us instead he just went to his room.

It didn't take long for me to get bored of the show as i had already seen the episode so i headed to my room where my phone was charging.

I grabbed my phone before plopping onto my bed and opening up wattpad, it was an app i used way more than I'd like to admit.

I went to Tae's account only to see that had added a new book to his list only a couple of minutes ago.

I went into the book that Taehyung had just read after locking my bedroom door.

It wasn't long before me and Taehyung were fucking in the book and my hand was down my pants.

The writing was unrealistic and not even that hot but i was super hard, i continued to read as i pumped my dick to the thought of Taehyung masturbating to what i was reading.

I already knew the sounds he would make as i had not completely accidentally over heard it before.

I came to the thought of Taehyung's orgasm voice, but my thoughts didn't stop there. I thought about how i wanted to hear him again and better yet watch him.

I shut my thoughts down there i just came and didn't really want to turn myself on again.