04

Jungkook perspective

I headed into the living room where everyone was ready to go. It was one of our break days and we were all gonna go spend the day together.

I was up all night so i had bags under my eyes and i looked pretty horrible. "I'm not feeling well, i don't think i can go" i said as i got closer to everyone.

They looked at me sympathetically which made me feel worse, which actually worked out in this case. I felt fine, while i was a bit tired, the real reason i didn't want to go is because i stayed up all night reading fanfiction and doing something I'd rather not say. I don't even know if i can act normal around the other members.

"I'll stay and take care of you" Taehyung said surprising me.

"No that's ok I'm fine enough to take care of myself" i said trying to get him to change his mind, i didn't want him to ruin my plan so easily.

"I would just worried about you the whole time" Taehyung said walking over to me.

I backed up a bit and averted my eyes "If your sure than ok but I'm gonna go take a nap" i said before going back into my room.

I heard as they left before drifting off to sleep. I had slept for a couple of hours before i was woken up by hunger.

I headed into the kitchen,i was going to make myself a bowl of cereal. I reached up into the cabinet for the cereal when i felt Taehyung's chest press up against my back, he pushed the box from my grasp before closing the cabinet.

My heart was racing and i turned around to meet Taehyung's face.

"I'll make you food ok" he said in a voice i could only call charming.

I just nodded my head at a loss for words, all of the fanfiction i read last night made me see him in a totally different light.

I made my way to the couch and just waited as Taehyung made me food.

When he finished he made his way back towards me with a steaming bowl. It was quite a bit of
very hot vegetable stew. I'm guessing he wanted it to be healthy because he thinks I'm sick.

I silently ate the stew as Taehyung watched tv a couple of seats away from me.

When i was finished eating Taehyung took my bowl to the kitchen and came back with a thermometer.

I used it to not look suspicious but obviously my temperature was normal.

"I'm feeling a bit better, so I'm gonna go take a shower" i said wanting to clean my skin that was coated in dry sweat and be alone for awhile.

I took my time in the shower just enjoying the hot water beating against my skin.

I flinched as i heard the door open, Taehyung looked around for a minute before grabbing something from the drawer and leaving.

I let out a sigh as the door closed, it wasn't uncommon for the other members to walk in while you're taking a shower but this time it was oddly embarrassing.

As i got out of the shower i looked to the mirror and realized why Taehyung had come in. He had left a note telling me that he was heading to the store.

I put a towel around my waist before walking out of the bathroom. I started on my way to my bedroom when i felt eyes on me.

I looked back to see Taehyung lustfully staring at my ass. My face went red and i turned back around now heading to my room quicker.

I got dressed quickly before walking back out to the living room. "I thought you were going to the store" i said walking up to him.

"I wanted to make sure you didn't need anything" he said standing up. "No I'm fine" i said sticking my hands in my pockets.

He stared at my wet neck a bit before heading out the door. I plopped down on the couch, i never noticed all the tension he gave off, and i wish i still didn't.

The rest of the day was painfully awkward just like the start and how I'm sure it'll be far into the future.