05

Taehyung perspective

I sat staring at Jungkook, it was something i had done a lot more since his "Adult ceremony" and now i can only see him as a man.

After his nineteenth birthday something changed in how i felt about him and by the end of his performance i couldn't even look him in the face.

I don't mind my new feelings for him but i know that he might so i try and keep them to myself, but even if i try my feelings just seep through the cracks.

I always catch myself staring at him or reaching out to him, my body just craves his touch.

No matter what i do to try and stop i still somehow find myself clinging to him, I've even tried flat out ignoring him but nothing works.

I know now that being ignored hurts and a lot because every time i try to get close to Jungkook he just pushes me away or avoids me completely like he wants nothing to do with me.

He also looks wary of me now and i can only imagine that it's because i was too obvious and he figured out that i like him as more than a brother.

Jungkook perspective

I try my hardest not to but anytime Taehyung tries to get close to me all i can think about is all of the fanfiction that i read and i cant help but try to distance myself from him.

I hardly ever spend time with Taehyung like i used to, i gave a good reason but i still miss hanging out with him.

He's my best friend even now and unless he tries something nothing will change that.