10

Third person perspective

Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten clingy ever since they started going out and i mean really clingy.

Wherever they are they're always trying to touch each other and get closer.

At this point it'd be impossible for any of the hyungs to say that they didn't know that the two of them were dating, but that's not a bad thing, they all really ship them.

"Taehyung, Jungkook" Namjoon said in a loud authoritative voice. Their heads shot up and they slunk back a little.

"Listen i know you guys can't help but want to be together, playing and laughing, but when we're at a photo shoot you need to control yourselves, you're burdening everyone by keeping us here longer."

Namjoon wasn't mad but every time they were almost done they would look back at the pictures and taekook would have ruined about half of them and they had already been here for a long time.

"Sorry" they said in a small voice before sitting a bit away from each other. Jimin looked at them sympathetically he was the one who shipped them the hardest.

It wasn't much longer before they finished up the shoot, everyone cheered except for Tae and Kookie they were both still a little down about before.

Everyone piled into the car and went home exhausted, everyone headed to their rooms except for Jungkook and Taehyung who were kept in the living room by Namjoon.

He sat down before gesturing for Jungkook who was standing around awkwardly to do as well.

"Guys, I'm not sure if you're aware but everyone knows about you two," Jungkook and Taehyung were surprised but at the same time they had already figured that that was the case.

"Well I'm sure you don't mind us knowing as we wont be judgmental but i can't say the same for others," Namjoon said making the maknaes more serious.

"If you continue to be too lovey, lovey to each other in public I'm not sure you or bangtan will be safe from judgements, I'm not asking you to break up all I'm asking is for you to do is hold back on being clingy while the camera's are on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, we understand" Jungkook said solemnly.

"Don't worry the hyungs will protect you if it comes to that" Namjoon said before patting tae's shoulder and ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Thanks hyung" they always know that they can look to him for help.

Namjoon went to his room also exhausted from the day but the maknaes still has some energy left, they spent about another hour just hanging out and talking before finally heading to bed.