12

Jungkook perspective

We're at a fansign and I'm sitting next to Taehyung. We occasionally mess around a bit but we're mostly controlling ourselves.

I was signing an album for a fan when i almost streaked across the page to look at Taehyung.

A fan had decided to ask him if he reads fanfiction and he actually answered yes. Everyone who heard the question was surprised including me, but my surprise was for a different reason.

Most people were surprised that he read them but i was just surprised that he told her that he reads them.

He looked to me before looking back to the girl with a dropped jaw. What kind she said excitedly.

I was relieved when he refuses to answer the second question but i was still shocked by the whole ordeal, he had tried so hard for so long to keep it a secret.

The rest of the fan meet i stole glances at Taehyung he acted normal like he didn't just spill a big secret.

When it was finally time to go home everyone was exhausted including me but i definitely needed to have a talk Taehyung before i went to bed.

I pulled him off to the kitchen with the excuse of us getting food.

"What the hell" i said when we were alone in the kitchen.

"What?" he said looking through the fridge

"Why did you tell her you read fan fiction"

"Because i do" Taehyung said grabbing a yogurt.

"I thought that was supposed to be a secret"

Listen kookie i used to care what people thought about my hobby but i don't anymore do you wanna know why?"

"Why?"

He brought me over to him by my waist and put his forehead on mine "Because now i only care what you think and its pretty clear what you're thinking."

My cheeks went red at the thought of him knowing all the unholy thoughts i was thinking at this moment

He pressed his lips onto mine before intertwining our fingers.

As we separated all i could do was stare at him and think of how much I loved him and how much i know he loves me.

"I love you"

"I love you"

~Honestly i don't like this book very much but figured why not post it since i already finished it~