Chapter 70

"Look at you," he smiles. "I married a goddess." He giggles touching my hips.

"Well I guess you're a god now." I giggle back wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I've always been a god lets be honest here," he teases and I nod.

"You're right, you're right," I kiss his collar bone and his neck. "So are we still going out for drinks?" I kiss his jawbone.

"If you want to," he lifts me up. "We have a couple options." He giggles against my neck. "We could stay here and love again or we can go skinny dipping in our pool, otherwise we could go for drinks." He kisses my stomach after raising me till I sit around his torso.

"Can we just walk, go for a nice walk down the beach?" I brush my fingers through his hair.

"Sure, we'll go for a nice walk," he smiles. "And then when we get back I'll cuddle you until tomorrow when we leave." Today is our last day and we're trying to cherish every moment. We're both certain that we've gotten pregnant by now. Throughout this whole week all we've done is try.

"When we leave tomorrow we have to start preparations for Mercy's wedding." I giggle. They have been planning for a little while and finally decided that in two weeks from tomorrow they should be married.

"Baby girl," he sighs giving me a hug. "I already told Mercy," he whispers kissing my temple. "I'm getting deployed in one week." He kisses my cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me before you told my daughter?" I scoff a little sounding quite harsh. "How long have you known?" I change the question.

"I've know since before the wedding." He looks down.

"You promised not to do this to me." I groan and he hugs me again.

"I know baby I'm sorry," he wraps his arms around my waist.

"You just have to promise me something," I touch his hair again.

"Anything you want," he nods at me to continue.

"You have to come home alive," I press a kiss against his lips. "And before this baby we're hoping for is born?" I plead almost.

"I will do everything I can." He nods. "I'll go for three months and come back and we'll take your pregnancy portraits and I won't leave again until our baby is here," he kisses me softly. "Now come on, we have to go on the walk I promised you." He smiles.

"I almost forgot." I giggle back kissing his cheek.

-

"Come here," he slides his boxers off confusing me while he pulls me closer. "Naked cuddling is the best feeling love," he smiles pulling down my underwear. "You can't argue." He slides his hand down my leg.

"I can't," I giggle removing my bra and throwing it and my underwear by Justin's stuff. "Especially with you," I smile while he pushes up against me then pulls himself back a little. He doesn't grind but he teases.

"Yeah?" He smirks and I nod. "Well you make cuddling naked all the more pleasurable." I giggle at his words but cuddle into him.

"When you wake up I'm going to have breakfast all prepared and you're going to love it." He brushes his fingers against my arm. "Darling?" He starts randomly sounding fairly depressed.

"Yes baby," I smile grabbing his hands nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"Are you gonna leave me for Shawn?" He kisses my cheek. "Because I really don't wanna loose you."

"I'm not leaving you for Shawn, I'm gonna stay with you for a long time." I reassure.

"Good," he kisses my cheek again. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."