chapter seven

When the blindfold drops all I see is the fanciest restaurant EVER!

When we walk in the had tiny round tables for two. They had white clothes over it and a red candle in the center with rose petals around the candles.

"Liam its so-" he cuts me off

"Beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." I blush at his words.

We sit down at the tables and wait for our orders to be taken.

"How may I take your order?" a cute girl with black curly hair asked.

"you first babe" Liam said.

When he said babe it melted my heart.

"The spaghetti with a doctor pepper " she rolls her eyes.

"I will have the lobster also with a doctor pepper " Liam says. She nodes and winks at him as she walks off.

Now no I am not the jealous type. But when I know that they are going to be jerks to me and all flirty to them I get jealous.

"Bbbaaabbbeee" Liam says smirking.

"O sorry. I was thinking "

"I could tell. Any way I just wanted to say you look very nice today"

"Thank you and so do you"

He has on a black suit with a white under shirt and a blue tie with a pink flower in his shirt pocket.

The waitress came back and places Liams food and drink neatly in front of him. She throws mine at me where spaghetti was all over me.

"Oops I forgot your drink" she says coming over to me breaking the glass on top of My head.

"You know what I was ok with you flirting with my boyfriend but this. This is child's thing."

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!