chapter 13

Ok Ok I know what your thinking.

'why would you hate Lauren'

I hate her because she dated dad not even a month after mom's death. My mom was so pretty. She is where I got my looks from. I miss her.

Now I bet you want to know how she passed. Well...

Flash back to 6 years ago.

I ran out the school ready for summer. Today was the last day of the school year!

I see moms red Ford truck. I smile knowing I get all summer with her and dad.

I run to the car after saying bye to some friends. As I get in mom hugs me.

"Hey Sky, how was your day?" she asked in her Angel like voice.

"Fantastic, but Saddly I can't see Shelby, she is moving to south Carolina in America." I said.

Shelby was MY other best friend. She had short, wavy, blonde hair that went to her shoulders. She was short and tan. Also very skinny.

"Aww why" mom asked as she started the car.

"Her dad got a new job" I say.

Mom nods and heads home.

As she is starting to go when the red light we were stoped at turned green, I was shot to the front of the car.

End of flash back.

After that I was in a hospital and my mom was killed from brain damage. I had a broken arm and a concussion.

But I never talk about that night any more.

Anyhow!

As I hang up from dad, Audreys phone rings again.

Liam(One day sky's husband ;) )

Really Audrey. wow.

"Hello?" I answer my voice uneven.

"Sky?" I hear Liam's voice, it sounds like He was crying.

"Erm yeah?"

"I am so sorry. I didn't know about how badly Nick HURT you." He says.

"Liam, Its o-"

"NO ITS NOT OK!" he yells. I jump back at how loud he was. "S.sorry." he mumbles.

"Its ok"