chapter 12

As I lay in sleep I am awoken by the sound of a car pulling up and head lights in my face.

"Skylar?!" I hear my best friend yell.

"SKYLAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled at me picking ME up.

"Dad. told Liam. Nick" I said.

"Woah hold the phone, Simon Told Liam about Nick! What why?!" I shrug as she drops me on the coach And puts a blanket over me. She goes in the kitchen, "PEANUT butter or ice creAm? " she asked. I like just eating peanut butter but also ice cream. 

"PEANUT butter" she comes back out with peanut butter.

"I have to shower but tell me everything after." I nod. she walks off.

Just than her cell phone rings. I pick it up and look at the name:

Simon man! HAHAH! ok ok ok now answer!

haha wow I forgot about that name.

O wait!! Dad's calling. I should answer! ughhhh

"Hello" I said making a high pitch voice trying to sound like Audrey

"Skylar" He laughs "I know that's you. I knew you would go there." I laugh and shiver at the coldness.

"Yeah"

"SKYLARS THERE! WAIT WHERES THERE?!" I hear Liam yell.

"Liam shh" dad says.

"Liam is still there?" I ask

"Yea" he says. "we were both really worried" I sigh. "What would your mom say?" I sit down at the table.

"DAD, no reason to bring HER into this"

my REAL mom died when I was 13 in a car crash. but DAD soon remarried. I was really close to her.

"Skyl-" I stop him

"Dad stop, you know how I don't like to talk about her. you wouldn't understand. You moved on so fast to that fake girl."

"You mom is not fa-"

"SHES NOT MY MOM!" I yell hanging up the phone.