Chapter 16

"Skylar?" I hear Liam's voice say on the other line.

"Hey Li-Li."

"Where are you Skylar?"

"I'm on my way to a place." I say trying to say serious. 

"What place may that be?" he says his agsent coming out strong.

"McDonald's." Hey it's not all a lie. I'm going to get my hot chocolate than go home.

"And why are you going there?"

"I want hot chocolate."

"But it's summer"

"Gosh first Audrey then you...Hot chocolate is good no matter what season. I will drink it no matter what the season is!"

"Okay, Skylar! Calm down"

"Okay.." I giggle.

"So when are you coming home?"

"Oops gotta go! At McDonald's!"

"But-"

"Bye!" I then hung up. Laughing as I did so.

I walk into McDonald's and wait in the line that has like billions of people.

Okay fine... only 5, but that's still a lot of people.

When I finally am about to order the person in front starts flirting with the guy.

I role my eyes and go up to the guy. Not really looking at him.

"Um I would like a hot chocolate and a double cheese burger." I say smiling.

"Hot chocolate, Um okay?" He laughs.

After a little wait I get my food and hot chocolate and go on my way home. I was upset when My hot chocolate was done.  My cheese burger was long gone. So I get on instagram and look at some random people and what they post. Following a few.

After an about 20 minute or so walk I am at my door. I smile thinking of Liam.

I almost go threw the front door when I thought of something to mess around with dad and Liam. I smirk and start to work on my plan. 

A/n

Okay I try not to put author notes on this book But

Almost a thousand reads! Ahh Thank you guys.

So do you like my book?

Should she date

Liam

Louis

Harry

Zayn

Niall.

Love you guys.

Love,

-§Skylar