Chapter 20

Skylars Pov

When he opens the door it shows him with his eyes all red and puffy.  I give him a confused look.

"Justin? Are you.....have you been crying?" I asked trying to find the right words.

"C.....come in" He crooked.  I enter slowly and go to the couch sitting down.

" S...Skylar I am so sorry for what I did back then. I....I never thought it was that bad and I thought you were being over dramatic"  he pauses. I just hear him out because everyone has their own side of the story. "B...But yesterday....I saw a video on YouTube that showed what I did.......... and just for y...you to come here t...to....todayy" He started to cry but quickly recovered. "Skylar, it just means a... a lot to me. Y...you still mean a lot to me. I know you won't take me b...back and I....I don't want you to take me back. I just want for you.....to know I am so....so...s....so sorry for what I did. I never wanted to hurt you.  You were the best thing I have had and to this day, I could not replace you or find some one who meant more then you mean to me." He finishes with a simple smile. I wiped the tears that started to form.

"Justin, I can't forgive you all the way, but by your speech I can tell you really mean it and you really feel bad. Yes, I still cry at night for what happened but I will Try......I will Try to forgive you and get my old bestie back." I smile and hug him.

After we talked he took me out to dinner and we just caught up.

I learned about his x-girl friend Selena Gomez and how they get back together because he still likes her a little and management is making him but he said don't tell anyone.........

So after we hung out he took me home.

"Bye"  he said smiling and hugging me. 

"Bye Justin boo" I said hugging him back. 

I went inside and waved bye.  When I go in I see Louis and Harry wrestling.  I giggle and jump on Harry's back.

"GIDDY UP HARRY!!!" I scream. He laughed and knocked me off.  I laugh and go to the kitchen.  I see Liam and his hotness there.  I slap his butt and run off.  He screams and turns around to see Louis who just walked in.

"Louis William Tomlinson, you do NOT I repeat NOT slap my butt EVER and I mean EVER again. " Louis just sits there. I giggle and rub up to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

when I wrote this (rn) Steal My girl was on the radio and it still is.  ZAYNS high note is

NOW OMFG HELP I NEED A DOCTOR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay okay I'm good.  I'm done . 

Bye. 

-Skylar