chapter 11

I found out where to go. audreys.

Audrey is my best friend since forever. She is a tall tan girl. she is very smart but crazy. she has light brown hair that goes to her shoulders and has green eyes. she is stunning If you ask me.

We I get to her house I bang on the door.

No answer.  So I look at MY watch.

3:46pm

She's still working, as in babysitting for Mr.Burchfeilds kids.

Uh she won't be here till five.

SO I lay on her porch.  I close my eyes as the rain starts to poor.  I cry thinking how Liam may never like ME again. I lost my chance with him.

I shiver and cry myself to sleep.

LIAMS pov

She ran. I made her run. and worst part is that that was an hour ago. She hasn't answered her phone because she left it here. She took her bike. And all I know is she is sad, crying, and driving a bike in the cold rain. she most likely hates me. Why did I do this. I DID IT TO MY SELF!

Simon walks down to me.

"Where is skylar?" he asked smiling.

I look up at him and let the tears go as I tell him everything.

"AN HOUR AGO!" He screams. I nod sniffling.

"Sir I'm s-" he stops me

"Liam it's ok. She does this a lot. it's just this is the longest time. but she will be back at tea time." he smiles. I nod and go up to the bathroom and quickly shower.