Chapter 3

I slowly opened my eyes being awakened by the sound of birds chirping. It was a Saturday thankfully. I didn't have to do anything but sit around. I got out of bed to check if Mina was awake yet. She wasn't. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. Probably because she didn't have anything to worry about.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen to see what time it was. It was 6:03.

I might as well go watch the sunrise. I went outside and climbed a set of steps that led to the roof of the dorms. I went to the ledge and sat down, watching the sky turn from black to maroon to pink.

As I watched the sun start to rise when I heard someone singing...

"Nuneul gamgo ajik yeogi seo isseo
Samakgwa bada gaunde gireul irhgoseo
Yeojeonhi hemaego isseo eodiro gaya halji yeah"

"Irido manheul Jul mollaseo
Gaji mothan gildo gal su eobneun gildo
I never felt this way before eoreyni doeryeoneunji"

As soon as I looked down and saw a head sticking out a window the singing stopped. The person disappeared back into their dorm. Even though I was curious I was definitely not going down there to see who was singing.

I sighed and sang what I had heard the person sing. I looked down again after I sang the last part. I saw the person looking up with a surprised look on there face.

.....

It was Jimin. I just stared blankly back at him.

"Was that you singing?" He called up to me. I nodded in reply. He smiled at me. I was confused why was it such a big deal to him.

"Why don't you come over to my dorm I'll be waiting" He disappeared again. Well.. I can't object now he's already gone. And Mina's asleep I'll have to manage on my own. I stood up and walked down to his dorm. I hesitated before knocking on the door.

It opened immediately "come on in" Jimin was smiling softly at me.

Maybe he is different from everyone else.

I slowly walked in taking in my surroundings. I sat down on his sofa making myself comfortable.

"S-so why did y-you want me t-to come over?" I managed to say.

He shrugged "you just looked lonely"

Why is he being so nice to me he barely even knows me.

"So I heard you singing..."

I looked at the floor "and?.."

"And um you sounded great" He looked at the floor also.

I nodded as a thank you. He seemed to understand and nodded also. After that, it was awkward cause neither of us didnt know what to say. I was about to get up and go back to my dorm before Mina woke up but there was a knock on the door so I stayed put. Jimin got up and opened the door.

"Have you seen Yuna?!" Mina looked worried out of her mind. Her eyes were filled with fear.

"Y-yeah she's here," Jimin said trying to calm her.

"Oh thank god" She let out a sigh of relief, "I thought something happened to her"

She came in and gave me a hug.

"Yah! Mina don't kill me!" I could barely breathe she was hugging me too tight. She apologized and sat down next to me.

Jimin looked confused.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry. It's just that you didn't stutter..." He scratched the nape of his neck.

"Y-yeah because she's my f-friend" I hugged Mina.

I yawned. "Imma go back home and go back to sleep. S-see ya Jimin" I waved slightly then left with Mina.

"So what were you doing at his place?" She smirked at me. I could sense the inappropriate thoughts going through her head.

"Ew. Don't even think about making this sound wrong." I slapped her arm. "I was watching the sunrise on the roof and he saw me so he invited me over and he was gone before I could say anything. And I wasn't even in there long."

She laughed. "Why'd you go on the roof you know we have a window right?"

"Yes, I know we have a window. But it looks better when you're actually outside." I folded my arms. She knew she couldn't argue with me so she just continued walking in silence.

When we arrived at the dorm I immediately went to my room. It was around 7:00 now but I don't care I just want sleep. I laid in my bed. Replaying the song Jimin sang as I slowly fell to sleep.

Jimin's POV

I sat down at the table in the kitchen fiddling my thumbs after Mina and Yuna. I wonder why Mina was so worried when she couldn't find Yuna.

Well, Yuna is ...weird? But not in a bad way. She is kinda cute...

"So you find Yuna cute?" Jungkook interrupted my thoughts.

"W-what?"

"'Yuna is weird but not in a bad way. She is kinda cute'" He mimicked me. He laughed at the surprised expression on my face.

"Did I say that out loud?" I did not just say that aloud. He nodded pulling a pack of cookies from a cabinet. I mentally facepalmed myself. I'm so stupid.

"I know you're stupid" Jungkook mumbled with his mouth full of cookies. I groaned and went to my room. I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes. I was just about to fall back asleep when my door burst open.

"Good morning Hyung!" Taehyung jumped into my room yelling at the top of his lungs, fully waking me up.

I sighed "Good morning Tae"

"Come on Jin Hyung is here." He was pulling me up to a standing position.

"He is?!" I ran out the room with Taehyung still holding my arm. "Jin Hyung!"

He looked up at me with a somewhat depressed face.
"You know how I said that you guys could go to college and stay for at least a year?"
I nodded.

"Well I'm sorry but we have to go on tour again"

.
.
.