Chapter 15

Mina hurried me out the door with our bags rolling behind. Everyone seemed to be sluggish except for her. She's like a ball filled with red bull.

After she succeeded getting us to the airport we were able to pass by without an excessive amount of fans there. If a fan would appear I would try my best to let them not see my face. The thought of being all over the media in a negative way sent a chill done my spine.

But of course the other thing that terrifies me is metal detectors. We neared them with our bags and all. I felt my heart race accelerate and my hands shake a bit. I never knew why I was so afraid. I never had anything on me other than maybe a necklace. Yet nothing seemed to help the panicking I felt. I walked through the arch and held my breath, half expecting the alarm to go off. A sigh of relief made Mina give me a silly face.

"Chill, Yuna. You're not a criminal so you don't have to worry." She said.

"Do the detectors make you uneasy?" Jungkook asked leaning forward. His arm was laying effortlessly on Mina's shoulder.

"Yeah, just a bit."

"That's too bad," he continued, " you shouldn't become an idol then." His laugh was quiet but audible.

Mina smiled at him. For just a split second I felt a tinge of pain. Seeing her happy with the person she loves. It's hard to see myself in her place. With a man doing cute things like letting me mess with his hair, or staying up all night having random conversations, or cuddles on the couch watching our favorite show, or just being that perfect couple everyone wished they were.

My blurred vision focused on a figure pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yuna? Yuna, we need to board our plane now." Jimin said tugging my sleeve.

I nodded and followed him and the others. The constant rolling of suit cases and steps echoed through the big building. Chatter from bystanders and announcements from speakers clashed making a cluster of gibberish. I tried my best to mute the noises but could only make them a bit fuzzy making me feel a bit tired than before.

We entered the plane and found our seats getting ourselves settled. Seokjin had a neck pillow with a little Mario on the side already placed comfortably around his neck. Namjoon and Yoongi had their headphones on and we're trying to decide which playlist they wanted. Hoseok and Taehyung were already snoring slightly with their heads falling. Jungkook and Mina talked and laughed in the seats next to me. Jimin head his phone high enough for me to see him taking selfies.

Yet again I wasn't exactly sure where we were headed. Everyone seemed to be occupied in some way and already in their own worlds so I didn't bother asking. I looked out the window seeing the ground subtly become distant and greet the sky as small clouds start to appear. Something about being above it all so high in the sky made me feel free.

I closed my eyes feeling lighter than usual. Sleep crept along giving a strong satisfaction.

***

"Oh come on, Kook, you guys loved doing the little videos and I'm absolutely certain the fans did too." Mina argued, "It'll be fun and nostalgic."

"I don't know, Minnie." Jungkook breathed, "I guess I'll do it."

Jungkook searched for his camera and clicked it on. "I'll blur your guys' faces out when I edit it, so don't worry."

The rest of the ride was spent with laughs and tired smiles. They seemed to be enjoying their time. Jungkook would get a bit nervous when one of his fellow members held his camera but after a little while he looked a little more carefree with Mina's help

I'm glad that they found each other.

A/n

I'm trying to make the main character more aware of whats happening around her so you kinda get to know the different characters more.

Next chapter I'm planning on having some more of Jimin and Yuna. I'll try to have it out sooner. Sorry for this chapter being so late.

That's all for now. Hope your day is great ❤