chapter 「 2 」

"O-Oh my g-god I'm so so s-sorry", you stuttered as you walked towards him.

The other two members moved towards Jungkook making it clear to know who they were.

Yoongi and Taehyung.

Yoongi seemed unbothered by the situation.

"YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!", Jungkook yelled as he held his hand to his eye.

"Calm down Jungkook is was just a mist-", Taehyung tried telling him but he just started yelling again.

"MISTAKE?! JUST A MISTAKE?!", he argued.

Taehyung looked at you concerned as he noticed that you were beginning to tear up.

"Jungkook-ah, let's go before paparazzi shows up", Taehyung softly spoke as he patted his shoulder.

Jungkook looked down at his white button up shirt that got stained.

He got up from his seat and tightly grabbed your wrist walking you towards out back.

He squeezed your wrist so tight in anger that your hand nearly went numb.

You squeaked a bit before you softly whispered, "J-Jungkook, you're hurting me".

He loosened his grip a bit, but it still hurt.

He took you to the alley way, and turned over to face you.

"What the fuck is your problem eh?!", Jungkook scolded you.

You wouldn't look at him because you were guilty, but that didn't stop you from giggling.

"Yah! What's so funny?", he scoffed.

"You're still holding my wrist...", you whispered.

He looked down and realized that he still was holding your wrist, so he let go and threw his arms on his hips as if he were throwing a tantrum.

"The fuck are you going to do about this?", he questioned as he tugged on his stained shirt.

"How much is it? I'll buy you a new one", you uttered as you took out your wallet.

"One thousand and three hundred dollars", he snapped.

Your jaw nearly dropped.

"You obviously can't afford it peasant, might as well give me yours", he sneered.

"Yah! I'm not a peasant!", you argued.

"Do you need a reminder? Again that's one thousand-", he spoke but you cut him off.

"Sheesh, okay! What am I supposed to wear then?", you asked.

"That's not my problem, now give me it", he handed out his hand.

"Now?", you questioned.

He nodded with a smirk.

"T-Turn around then", you stuttered.

"Oh please, I'm not thrilled to see your body", he scoffed.

You felt the urge to cry, and to slap him for his comment...but you didn't.

You turned around so you wouldn't be too embarrassed, and you removed your shirt and threw it on the ground.

Your long hair practically covered your back, and chest making it difficult to see your bra.

You had both of your hands over your breasts touching your shoulders forming an x gesture so you wouldn't feel so low about what you just did.

You felt your ears and face turn beet red, and your blood was boiling throughout your body.

You closed your eyes tightly as tears began to roll down your cheek.

You tried remaining silent but your weeping could easily be heard.

This lasted for about three seconds until you felt someone touch your wrist.

You flinched at first, still not opening your eyes, as a cloth went up your arm.

Jungkook was dressing you.

You opened your eyes as you put your other arm through the arm hole silently, not saying a word.

He walked in front of you and faced you.

He buttoned up the flannel in complete silence.

You looked up at him to see that he was wearing your shirt.

He wiped your tears from your cheeks with his cold, cold fingers and slightly grinned.

You were confused as to why his mood changed so quickly.

You furrowed your eyebrow as you shot him a concerned look.

"Smile for the camera", he whispered with his obnoxiously stupid cute bunny smile.

You looked down the alleyway and saw a group of paparazzi coming towards you and Jungkook.

You were furious.

How can he just fake things on camera and be such a dick when no one is around?

You turned around to scold him but by the time you turned to face him, he was gone.

You rushed inside the cafe to look for him in fear that you wouldn't see him again.

Why did you feel this way?

He wasn't there either.

Through the glass you saw all three of them being escorted into a limousine with paparazzi all around them.

Before you could go outside to see Jungkook one last time your mother locked the cafe and took you by the arm outback where there had been a taxi waiting.

"W-What are you doing?", you questioned her.

"Those paparazzi will be here any second to try and ask questions, its best if we leave now", she informed you.

You were surprised as to why your mother wasn't upset with you, but you didn't ask.

To be continued~