chapter 「 3 」

As soon as you arrived home, your mother rushed you inside.

"A-Aren't you going to pay for the taxi?", you questioned.

She looked through the blinds and closed the curtains before explaining, "Two young gentlemen paid for it and they explained everything. How could you be so stupid y/n?".

"Mom, I didn't mean to cause all this trouble", you whispered.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry I just-", she mumbled.

It was a moment of silence until she added, "Well, the coast is clear. I don't think the paparazzi is after us at the moment".

You didn't respond to her comment but instead you went to your room.

You laid down on your bed and hid your face and arms in the buttoned up shirt.

It was big enough to do so anyways.

You breathed in his beautiful scent.

His scent was so breathtaking.

You stared at the stain that was clear to see on the inside.

You groaned and took it off to wash it.

The day went by quickly, but you could barely sleep.

All you could think about was Jungkook, and if he would ever come back.

Probably not.

~

(The next day)

Your mom decided that it was best if you hadn't gone to work at the cafe due to paparazzi and the possibility of several bts fans.

She was right.

The paparazzi would bring out the wrong message, and the fans would probably attack you.

It was boring without having anything to do.

You slouched on your couch in the living room like a potato as you sipped on a cappuccino you had just made.

You turned on the tv and put the news channel.

"We interviewed Jeon Jungkook about his encounter with what he claims to be a homeless woman from yesterday. Coming up after this commercial~"

You nearly spilled the cappuccino all over the tv screen as you stood up from the couch and yelled on the top of your lungs.

"YAH! I AM NOT HOMELESS. I SWEAR IF JUNGKOOK LIE-"

Before you could finish your screaming the news show came back and you slouched right back on the couch with out saying a word.

You squinted your eyes in disgust as you murmured to yourself, "who does he think he is? Psh".

"So Jungkook can you explain what happened yesterday? Your fans are going crazy. Do you have a secret girlfriend you aren't telling us about?", the news reporter spoke as she smiled widely at Jungkook.

"Well I went to a cafe with my hyungs and before we left I came across this homeless woman. She was in desperate need for help. I decided to donate my Gucci shirt that V had given me for Christmas so she could sell it and live healthy, and happy".

You clenched your fists in anger.

You rolled your eyes and stormed off back to your room.

"I hate you Jungkook!", you yelled as you ripped his face off of every bts poster you have.

"Fuck..."

*rip*

"-you"

*rip*

"...Jungkook"

You were so enraged that everything felt so unreal, and you felt as if you had no control over your actions.