chapter「 1 」

Begin plays on your alarm at full volume~

"Aishhh, that alarm is so annoying", you grunted as you rolled over to turn it off.

"y/f/n, you have thirty minutes to get ready!", your mother shouted from a distance.

"Ahh, really? Fifty!", you yelled.

"Forty-five, now hurry up, you know my customers don't wait".

Since your mother owns a cafe, you work a part time job there. You're only working there to save up to go to bts' fan sign. Even thinking about being able to touch Jungkook's hands, and see his bunny smile in person brings shivers down your spine, and makes you cheese a smile.

You put on a black oversized shirt that read "BTS" on the front, and "JUNGKOOK 97" on the back. You paired the shirt with ripped black jeans, and white high top vans.

After watching a bts vlive episode while eating a toasted bagel, you left the house with your mom.

You plugged in the aux cord and played butterfly.

"Don't you ever get tired of them?", your mother whispered as she turned left.

"NO-...I mean, no pshh", you argued.

You didn't even bother putting on makeup, or doing your hair because the only customers that go to the cafe are really old men. Ew.

~

"I'll be outback preparing the cocoa beans, put on your apron will ya?", your mother spoke as she walked to the storage room.

You rolled your eyes and put on the embarrassing apron that was sitting on the counter.

You sat down at a table for two and continued watching bts vlive episodes as you waited for customers to come in.

Shortly after, a group of three walked in.

They were tall, slim, seemed to be very fashionable. Although, they were covered in hats, hoodies, and mouth masks.

You got up and took out a memo pad and a pen from your pocket.

You approached them and spoke,

"Annyeonghaseyo, what would you like to order?"

The one closest to you cleared his throat and answered, "One caramel macchiato, and two French vanillas".

You wrote it down and he added,

"...please"

"Alrighty, one caramel and two French vanillas coming right up", you rejoiced and bowed slightly.

As you were walking out towards the back you thought, "That voice seems familiar".

You shrugged it off and made the drinks. You added foam designs just for the heck of it, even though your mother would kill you since they're $.50 cents extra.

Ah, she's so cheap.

You approached the group of boys smiling widely to the point where your eyes were shut.

"Here's your order, enj-".

You opened your eyes midway through your sentence and couldn't believe who was right before your eyes.

Without thinking you threw the drinks and covered your mouth.

"AISH, WHAT THE HELL?!", Jungkook screamed.

To be continued~