chapter 「 8 」

"You've got to be shitting me", I groaned as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I am not shitting you", he whispered as he stared at me with his big brown eyes.

"You weren't supposed to answer that", I rolled my eyes as he shrugged his shoulders under the covers.

Soon after, the doorbell rang and he glanced at me.

"Aren't you going to go get that?", I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I-uh...I'm not wearing any clothes", he shyly whispered.

I felt my cheeks burn up and I quickly looked away.

I scanned the floor and saw a white bath robe.

I picked it up and threw it at him avoiding eye contact.

The doorbell rang again.

"Hurry", I told him as I rushed out the door closing it behind me.

I was tempted to open the front door myself, but I can't be seen with Jungkook yet until I have Seijin's permission.

I ran my fingers through the strands of my hair nervously and Jungkook opened the door from his bedroom.

I stepped aside as he made his way to the front door whilst tying the robe.

"Oh-", I heard Jungkook say.

"Yeah you can come in, thank you Jimin", Jungkook spoke from a distance.

"Jimin?! Holy shit", I thought.

I quickly went back in Jungkook's room closing the door after me, but not locking it.

"Fuck fuck fuck, where do I hide?!", I panicked.

I opened the door that led to his walk in closet and quickly closed it.

I can't let Jimin see me, what was Jungkook thinking?!

I sat down and buried my face into my knees.

After a while I heard the door to Jungkook's room open and close.

I heard footsteps approaching me and I froze.

The door to the closet opened and I shot my eyes up causing my jaw to nearly drop from what I saw.