chapter 「 9 」

There stood Jungkook, naked, right before my eyes.

His white robe at his feet and his hand gripped on the door handle.

Without thinking I looked at him head to toe.

I was in disbelief by his enlargement.

Not to mention that his abs looked like they were made of steel, and his muscles...oh god, his muscles.

I gulped as my cheeks turned beet red and I looked away.

I didn't dare to look back up at him.

"Y-YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", he yelled as he quickly picked up his robe trying to cover his area.

I quietly sat there not knowing what to say because of the image I still had in my head.

"Wait a minute, If you're here...then who's that?", he asked changing the topic and pointing at his bed in a calmer tone.

Still, I didn't look over because of how embarrassed I was and I knew exactly where my eyes would trail off to if I dared to look towards his way.

He scoffed as he dragged me out of the walk-in closet.

"Don't move. You've been naughty enough", he mumbled.

Naughty?

What did that mean?

And what was he going to do about it?

I sat down once again, against the wall.

My mind was blank.

After about a minute or two, he walked out wearing black sweats and a black sweater.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

He reached out his hand and I ignored it.

I got up myself as he smirked.

He ran his tongue on the inside of his cheek as he glanced at me.

He trailed his eyes around the room until his eyes rested on his bed.

His expression changed into a more serious one  as he walked over to his bed.

He pulled off the sheets as I watched from afar.

"Taehyung? How'd you even get in here?", he asked as he threw his hands on his hips.

My eyes grew wide open.

"Jungkook-ahh, let me sleep a little more", he groaned trying to reach for the covers.

"Nuh-uh, go to the couch", Jungkook insisted as he pointed at the door.

Taehyung got up and slowly walked to the door.

He noticed me standing against the wall and he smiled a bit before ruffling his hair and walking out.

I cleared my throat as I looked over at Jungkook.

"Are you sleepy yet?", he asked me as he fixed his bed.

"N-No, not really", I stuttered as I intertwined my fingers.

He fixed a pillow on his bed and walked over to me grabbing my hand, and intertwining our fingers together.

He looked into my eyes and whispered, "Don't be so tense, everything will be alright jagiya".

Jagiya?

What made him change his attitude towards me?

He opened the door from his room and walked me to the living room.

There were three couches, a glass coffee table, a pool table, and a huge flatscreen t.v.

One of the bigger couches was taken up by Taehyung as he slept sound asleep, and one of the smaller couches was taken up by Jimin and J-Hope. Only then leading Jungkook and I to sit down on the last big couch.

Jimin and J-Hope just smiled at me not saying a word.

Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope were talking about a song they had to write.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't say anything.

I felt left out so I got up to go to the kitchen.

I was starving.

I opened the fridge and took out a gallon of milk.

I found a bowl along with a spoon as I looked around for some cereal.

I checked some of the cupboards and found Honey Nut Cheerios.

I put some into the bowl along with some milk.

I put back the milk and Cheerios as I ate silently against the counter.

I was thinking about Jungkook and how quickly his mood changed earlier.

I ate another spoonful as I saw Jungkook walking towards me.

He had a troublesome smirk on his face as he approached me.

He grabbed the bowl of cereal from my hand as he placed it on the counter.

"I wasn't done eating you little shit", I hissed.

He hovered over me as he whispered into my ear, "You need to be punished".

////
A/N: sorry for not uploading in the longest, I don't really feel inspired to finish this or any of my other stories...I'll try my best to finish this story along with the other for you all.