chapter 「 6 」

"Please don't freak out, and be well mannered about this", my mother whispered.

I furrowed my eyebrows as Jungkook's manager, Seijin, held out his hand for a handshake.

My mother nudged me, so I went to shake his hand.

"Since you are an overwhelming sensation at the moment, I've come to make a deal with you", he awkwardly grinned as he took out a pen from his suit pocket.

"What kind of deal?", I asked as I stared at Jungkook who wasn't paying attention, and rather was playing with a fidget spinner.

I rolled my eyes.

"A relationship contract", he stated with a smirk.

"-with my boy Jungkook", he added poking Jungkook with his pen.

Jungkook gave him a serious look, so Seijin stopped and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, no thanks", I groaned as I got up.

Before I could try walking away, my mother pulled me back down.

"You'll get three hundred grand", he added.

"Nope, not interested", I groaned as I tried getting back up which made my mother pull me back down again.

"y/n don't be so selfish, you know we are in debt!", my mother whispered to me.

"Four hundred", I stated.

"Three hundred and fifty", he hesitated.

"Three hundred and fifty thousand and advertisements on my mother's cafe", I suggested.

"Fine, now sign", he insisted as he waved his pen in my face.

I grabbed it and the two men in suits beside him took out a packet and a clipboard from a case.

I read it throughly and paused.

"Dominant and submissive must live together?!", I read which made Jungkook smirk.

Seijin let out a faint smile before saying, "Never mind that, just sign it already".

"Submissive must follow dominant's rules, if not obeyed submissive will face consequences?", I questioned.

"Who came up with these?", I asked as Jungkook pursed his lips.

I looked at my mom one last time and she nodded confirming that it was okay.

I read that it would last a year.

"A year isn't much...right?", I thought to myself.

I signed the contract and placed the pen down.

"Great! Now pack your things, someone will pick you up at 7 p.m sharp!", Seijin exclaimed as he stood up.

The men that were in suits collected the contract and stood up as well.

They followed Seijin out the door, and so did Jungkook.

Once again, without saying a word.