Chapter 7

(Deadlox's P.O.V)
I woke up to coldness and loneliness. I sighed. I guess sky was signing me out. I turned to my other side and grabbed the blanket that must have fell off last night. I thought about last night. 'Does sky really like me?'. I blushed and closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep.
"Hey Ty, wake up. We can go," sky said shaking me. I rolled over to show him I was awake. He smiled.
"Goodmorning" I said while yawning. I slowly got up and stretched. He laughed at the silly motions I did. I glared at him but then smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Uhh...
"Sky, I kinda need to change. My butt hangs out this," I said blushing. He laughed and intertwined our fingers.
"I'm sorry, but I forgot to bring you clothes so you get to where that home. The good part is I get to check out your ass," he said and winked. I felt my face go on fire. We walked out to the car hand in hand. We got some weird looks but we ignored it. We got in and I stared down at my arms. scars over scars over scars. I sighed and stared out the window as sky started driving. It was a peaceful silence. I traced my scars on my arm and kept staring out the window. I felt the car stop and I guessed we were here. I got out and looked at my old house. So ugly and rundown compared to his.
"Come on, we already unpacked your stuff." Sky said running into the house. I ran after him and I waved to his mom. She smiled and started laughing.
"Your right sky, he does have a nice ass!" She yelled out to sky. I swear my face was pure red.
"Back off mom. It's my ass," he said coming back down the stairs. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my room. My jaw dropped as I stood in my room. The walls were black with green curtains and trimming. There was a laptop in the corner on a green and black desk. I had a tv in front of my bed. My bed had black blankets and green pillows. There was a dresser next to my bed that had my headphones and my iPod on it. I squealed like a girl and grabbed my headphones and jumped on the bed.
"THIS IS SO COOL!!" I yelled. Sky laughed and sat down next to me.
"I thought you would like it. I had my mother do it while I was at the hospital." He said getting up.
"Get out I need to change. My butt is freezing!" I said pushing him out of him room . I heard him say aww man as I closed the door. I sighed and went to my dressers. It was filled with clothes that I didn't have before. I put on a minecraft shirt with some skinny jeans. I looked at my arms again. I need to cover this up. I went to my closet and pulled down a sweatshirt. It smelled like sky. I put it on. It was really big on me. I feel like I'm a girl wearing her boyfriends sweatshirt. I walked out of the room and put my headphones around my neck. I checked in sky's room but he wasn't there. I ran downstairs and saw sky talking to his mom. I walked up to them and they looked at me. They both smiled and looked at each other.
"That's my sweatshirt you know," sky said
"Sorry, I must have 'accidentally' put it in your closet" his mom said putting quotes around accidentally.
"Well it smelled like you so," I flipped them off and sat on the couch. We were are really close even if I met both of them a few days ago. They treated me like family. They laughed and sky sat on me.
"Sorry you were taking up the whole couch," he said wiggling his butt on me.
"Never said I didn't like it," I said. He blushed and got up. He grabbed my hand and lead me up to his room.
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"Videogames and I have to do something,"
"What do you..." I was cut off by sky putting his lips to mine and him pushing me against the wall. I kissed back and put my hands around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. We separated and panted for air.
"I love you" we both said at the same time. I smiled and we went to play videogames.