Chapter 10

(Mitch's P.O.V)
Me and Jerome drove home. I was lost in my thoughts and it was very quiet besides the low music playing in the backround.
"I was thinking since we only have three rooms we could make zoe sleep on the blow up mattress. Sky and Ty can share a room and sky's mom can have another room and we keep our room." Jerome said startling me.
"Yeah, that seems like a good idea," I said calming myself down.
"You seem to be thinking a lot biggums. Wanna tell?" He slowly intertwined our fingers.
"I'm worried about Ty, that's all. He never told me his dad was abusive, I wonder how long it's been going on." I rubbed the back of his hand lovingly with my thumb.
"It will be ok and I mean it. His dad will be caught and I will make sure to keep you and our friends safe," he pulled into the driveway. Jerome, Zoe and I all got out of the car. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. We all went in and went our separate ways. I went straight to go find some guns, just in case. I found some in our closet that I bought. 2 pistols and a 22 rifle. (I know nothing about guns) I set the guns under the couch and one under the chair. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see a smiling face. I kissed Jerome passionately and he quickly kissed back. We separated and I jumped on the couch. Jerome followed my movements and jumped on me. 'Oof' I said as he landed on me. He giggled and I pushed him off. He fell on the floor.
"That was mean, biggums," he pouted.
"Your so cute," I kissed his nose.

(Timeskip)
I walked into sky's house without knocking. You know because who uses manners now n days. Swaggggg. (Can't believe I just did that.) Jerome decided not to come so it's just me and Zoe.
We saw Ty and sky cuddling on the couch while sky's mom was on her phone.
"Hey biggums, ready to go?" I said taking some bags. Zoe grabbed 2 large suitcases
"Yeah, let's go," sky said helping Ty up. He seemed to calm down a lot except his eyes were red and he looked tired. Sky grabbed some more bags and Ty grabbed the last of them. Sky's mom just followed. We loaded up the back of our Chevy silverado and everyone got in. Zoe sat in the front with me and sky, Ty and Laura(let's just call her that) sat in the back. I drove off and the ride was pretty normal. We all made small talk, even Ty. I pulled into our driveway and Jerome greeted us at the front step. We brought all there luggage in and showed them there rooms. Sky and Ty turned red when I told them they had to share. It was adorable. I sighed and sat on the couch between Laura and Jerome. Sky and Ty shared the chair.
"I'm tired," sky mumbled as he yawned.
"Uhh, hell no. Your first night here were gonna have fun and stay up late. Now tell me what you all want from Starbucks." I said. They looked at me surprised but told me what they wanted. I grabbed Zoe's hand and we walked to Starbucks. When we walked back we saw something we didn't expect to see...
----------------------------------------
My love <3 next chapter soon! Bai hoopsters #muchluv
-hoopinater