Chapter 8

(Deadlox's P.O.V)
I yawned and rolled on my side. I felt arms pull me closer to whoever it was. I'm guessing it was sky. I snuggled back to the warm source. I heard someone giggle. That definitely wasn't sky. I turned around to see... ZOE!!
"OMG! What are you doing here," I hugged her.
"Me and Mitch moved back. Mitch, sky and Mitch's boyfriend are downstairs." She said getting up
"Why were you sleeping with me?" I asked
"Because sky wouldn't tell me if you two were dating. So I slept with you to see if you would think I was sky," she stretched "and before you ask how I got in your house, sky was outside and Mitch and Jerome were walking by. There all friends now," I smiled and got up. I stretched and put on my headphones. I blushed seeing I was only in my boxers.
"Get out," I said sighing. She giggled and ran outside. I got changed and went downstairs. 'Zoes such a fan girl' I thought. I looked out the window and seen Mitch, sky, and who I'm guessing is Jerome, all talking. Mitch grew up so much since last time I seen him. He has a earring and his hair is longer. We met at school, he's the one who saved me from bullies back then. I smiled and ran outside tackling Mitch in a hug. He squeaked in surprise and hugged back. I heard sky laugh. I got off of him and smiled brightly. I sat by sky.
"Hey Ty! I missed you biggums," Mitch said.
"Me too, it's been forever." I said "I see you met sky," he nodded
"This is Jerome, or fluffy, as your boyfriend calls him," Mitch said. I blushed at the word boyfriend.
"I heard you were dating him" I said. He nodded "in that case I have to check him over. Can't have my bestfriend dating a douche," I winked at Jerome. He smiled. "But for now let's have fun," I screamed.

I jumped up and took of my shirt and jumped in sky's pool. Zoe was already swimming. Jerome and Mitch yelled hell yah and sky just jumped in. He swam over to me and grabbed my waist.
"Don't do dis!" I screamed as he lifted me up. He stopped and started laughing.
"OMG that was the cutest thing you have ever said," he said as he threw me. I screamed and came back up. Everyone laughed.
"So Mitch, are you going to stay?" I asked stopping Jerome and Mitch from there make-out session.
"Yeah g. I should be stayin" he said swimming over to us. Jerome followed.
"I have an idea," Jerome started "let's play chicken!"
"What's chicken?" I asked confused. They all looked at me like I was some type of alien.
"It's were you have pairs of people sit on each others shoulders and whoever knocks the other off first wins," sky answered. I nodded somewhat getting it.
"Mitch get on my shoulders and Ty get on sky's shoulders." Jerome said helping Mitch. I struggled getting on sky's shoulder so he helped me.
"Zoe, you be the referee," Mitch called. She nodded and came over. Sky walked over in front of Jerome and Zoe started the count down.
"In 3, 2. 1. Go!" She yelled. Mitch pushed me slightly and I wobbled. Sky steadied me and walked closer to Mitch. I pushed him hard and he almost fell.
"Jeez biggums, you got stronger," he said. I smirked and sky walked up to them again. I gave Mitch a big push and something dark came out of my hands. Mitch fell into the water.
"Woah, wtf just came out of my hands?!?!" I yelled and flipped of sky's shoulders.
"That was fucking amazing!" Mitch said coming back up
"Can you do it again," sky asked messing with my hands. I got out of the water while everyone watched me. I pushed my hands out like I did when I pushed Mitch and some dark power came out my hands. I kept doing it and everyone stared in awe.
"It's like dark magic!" Zoe said.
"What do you mean dark magic," I asked.
"There's a saying that some very lucky people get powers. There's ice, fire, darkness, and earth."
"Sounds like fucking avatar," Jerome interrupted. I giggled at his statement and Zoe started again.
"As I was saying... People get powers and I'm guessing your one of them. But it's only said to be a legend. Oh and don't take your power for granted." She finished. I looked at my hands as they steamed with black smoke. I formed my hands in a ball shape and moved them around. A black ball ,of what looked like souls, formed. I pushed the ball into the ground and it made a medium size hole.
"This is so fucking cool" I said.
"Well let's go inside. It's getting cold," Jerome said shivering. We all nodded and grabbed a towel. We headed up to sky's room to play videogames. Good to have my friends back and what am I suppose to do with my powers? The world may never now
---------------------------------------
Sorry for the filler chapter and sorry for cheesy ending #sorrynotsorry. #merome #skylox #zoesforeveralone #muchluv. would anyone like to be my bf/gf in this? Just need name, gender and appearance. :3
-hoopinater